Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Poll:Who is your favorite origin companion?

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Who is your favorite origin companion? Is it Dead Mike, Gaspard de Vole, Birgus Latro, Lucky Jack Russell or Milo Graytail?

Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
Honestly the only one i like is Sergent Shepard (crown shop twin of Lucky Jack Russel). But if i hade to choose i would say... ok now that i think its either Dead Mike or Milo Greytail, so i guess i will try to make this in places.

3rd. Gaspard De Vole (I kinda dislike him but i like him better than the crab, i do like his "rolly polly" critical, Buccaneers i suggest getting him for many reasons such as he a buccaneer too and he also a guardsman like Barnarbus. )
2nd. Dead Mike (I love how he's just so sad it makes you see that your parents death was a tradgedy, totally appropriate for mutiny.) or Milo Greytail (love criticals, and man is he a annoying enemy to try to defeat, the promotions are awesome.)
1st Sergant Shepard and Lucky Jack Russel (He one the only privateers and Marleybonian companions, Critcals awesome, can you just belive how his emotions work its very sad or very happy or mad.) XD made it ryhme.

Christopher Taylor (lvl20) Awesome
Dashing Dante (lvl12) Not as awesome but awesome.

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
coolster50 on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
Who is your favorite origin companion? Is it Dead Mike, Gaspard de Vole, Birgus Latro, Lucky Jack Russell or Milo Graytail?
Birgus Latro because no one argues about him he is perfect the way he is. The promotions are not that tough either.

Lieutenant
Feb 03, 2012
Dead mike, I love the way his tune is deep, calm, serious, and kinda despressing when he talks, plus his promotions are awesome!

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
coolster50 on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
That is not origin that is Presidio, Origin is like Barnabus and Emmet. And I like Lucky Jack Russel.

Tarlac Ward, Level 50 Buccaneer and Level 50 Privateer

Community Leader
When it comes to the companion given due to how you lost your parents (during presidio instance), I believe I like Milo Greytail above the others.

But not for the reasons anyone might think.

I have found that not anyone one of these companions is particularly superior over the other, however....

One of Milo Greytail's promotion quests grants you access to "Tinkneys Warehouse", which is in Skull Island, and is the absolute BEST place to fill your potions, as the warehouse bottles yum, and yum is floating EVERYWHERE, inside.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Captain
May 02, 2009
Tarlac Ward on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
That is not origin that is Presidio, Origin is like Barnabus and Emmet. And I like Lucky Jack Russel.

According the the badge Taskmaster, Barnabus, Emmett, Sarah Steele, Louis Le Bisque and Mormo are considered your Kraken Skulls companions.

Ruthless Luke Richardson Level 50 Buccaneer
Dead-Eye Phillip Laveer Level 50 Privateer
Wicked Jack Deveraux Level 50 Witchdoctor

Ensign
Jun 05, 2008
Tarlac Ward on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:

Actually, Class is Barnabus or Emmett (Much like your starter companion)..your parents disappearance during your origin setup determines your Presidio companion. So they are right. So far, I like Dead Mike and Russell.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Dr Zeppers on Jan 15, 2013 wrote:
When it comes to the companion given due to how you lost your parents (during presidio instance), I believe I like Milo Greytail above the others.

But not for the reasons anyone might think.

I have found that not anyone one of these companions is particularly superior over the other, however....

One of Milo Greytail's promotion quests grants you access to "Tinkneys Warehouse", which is in Skull Island, and is the absolute BEST place to fill your potions, as the warehouse bottles yum, and yum is floating EVERYWHERE, inside.
And that is another reason Milo is my favorite. Besides, he just looks really cool.

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
AstroStorm on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
Dead mike, I love the way his tune is deep, calm, serious, and kinda despressing when he talks, plus his promotions are awesome!
Agreed.

Captain
May 13, 2011
lucky jack russell. i like dogs and the short critical music has a heroic tone to it. i also like the fact that he doesnt only use his sword in combat

Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
for me taro moomorei who is lvl 44 or kobe lvl 45 bestever im lvl 45 too my name is petty willam zipman

Community Leader
Lucky Jack Russell. To me the origin comps all are about the same.

Owner of Paige's Page Perilous Paige. "Honorary Black Cat of the entire Pirate 101 Fleet"
Community Leader
Milo Greytail imo is the strongest.

I all depends on what class I am playing; I will choose the best option for that class.

Johnny - Pirate101 Community Leader
Petty Officer
Dec 20, 2012
agreed milo grey tail or lucky jack he criticals so much

Ensign
Sep 14, 2011
Ensign
Sep 16, 2010
For me its Birgus,Lucky Jack, Gaspard and Dead Mike.In that order from first to fourth place.
Milo maybe a superb Figher and makes hilarious damage but i dont care
He is so not an eyecandy at all (sorry dont find any other nice word for it) and i dont like his voice.

And to say something else Luis le Bisque has nice voice and the look is ok but i dont even like the fightanimation and the sound he makes (especially one that is really annoying me) if i could i would discard him or change him for any no promo companion just to not have to see his animation anymore.

Lux