Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Character unable to enter world?!?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 03, 2010
I already submitted a report but it's still a problem. My lvl 19 witchdoctor was on board a friend's ship while it was being launched from cool ranch. I might have lost connection at the same time but not sure. I recieved the message the zone wasn't ready, and the only option given was to quit. I logged back in to get the message "Character unable to enter world". It's been like this for the last few days. Please KI can you just reset my character to his last life fountain? I can log in with my other characters but he has all the good stuff for them in his backpack still, never got it to the shared bank yet.

Vito Ironside
lvl 19 Witchdoctor
Last known location:
Cool Ranch Dock

Administrator
You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
I've had this problem on my buccaneer and now on my swashbuckler as well. I've submitted a bug report for this too, but it is highly frustrating when you are trying to coordinate playing times with others and you can't get the pirate you need to load actually in the game. I can get all my other pirates in the game, but currently, not my swashbuckler. This in combination with the frequent game disconnections, "this area is closed" error messages, and freezing up of the game windows are seriously interfering with enjoyment of the game. Pirates is a wonderful concept, but I'm beginning to question the playability of the game.

Ensign
Jan 12, 2013
1/19 ; 7:30 PM EST, musketeer unable to enter world please quit and try again is constant message after several attempts, strong wolf nightingale (musketeer name) entering cool ranch.

This is obviously a larger problem then just a couple of remote people having the issue. If there is a work around for players to do then please explain. Is there a way to transfer friends list from one character to another? if the friends list was on a global parameter then participants would be able to play with other characters but with the huge following this game is generating and the duplication of names its virtually impossible to recreate friends lists from one character to another.

FYI I have contacted support at pirate101.com and am patiently waiting reply so that i can continue playing. Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

You have a good game going here and I am sure it will hit participation numbers similar to wizard101.

Respectfully submitted.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2012
I recently have the same problem with my lvl 50 swashbuckler. When i try to go on it, its stuck on the main loading screen saying "please wait...verifying character". I have tried contacting customer support (havent heard anything) and have tried several times to post something on this board (but will not appear until mod approved??). As an active paying member of this game, Iam very disappointed in the lack of response to fixing our problems. Any person taking the time to contact support should have the courtesy of getting a reply! What use is it to have tech support or forum mods when only certain issues get addressed?

Administrator
songlyric on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
I recently have the same problem with my lvl 50 swashbuckler. When i try to go on it, its stuck on the main loading screen saying "please wait...verifying character". I have tried contacting customer support (havent heard anything) and have tried several times to post something on this board (but will not appear until mod approved??). As an active paying member of this game, Iam very disappointed in the lack of response to fixing our problems. Any person taking the time to contact support should have the courtesy of getting a reply! What use is it to have tech support or forum mods when only certain issues get addressed?
Hi! I've checked with Support and they should be in contact with you shortly. Please note that standard response time to support tickets is 24-48 hours.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*