Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Lucky Jack Russell promotion bug?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
Any one having issues promoting Lucky Jack for the second time? I'm fighting the Armada ships to get the cogs and levers, and got the cogs after about 4 battles. However after the first battle, the message stopped saying did not collect lever. After 8-10 battles, I went to select pirate and logged back in. Fought one battle and got the did not collect lever message again. Second battle, I got no message and the quest log still says get the lever. I tried going to select pirate in between battles a few more times, and at first it would give me the did not collect message but after a bit, it stopped giving me the message, even after doing select pirate first. I know I am supremely unlucky in collecting things, but I hate to keep fighting armada ships if it doesn't recognize that I'm supposed to be getting something from them, and thus is giving me no chance of getting it. Jack, can you check this please?

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
Well, it appears just the messaging is bugged. I fought this a few more times, finally had someone else join in the ship battle, and I got the lever drop. I now have a very dashing looking Lucky Jack!