Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Housing Drops... a bit much?

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Housing drops are cool. I have obtained a number of nifty items, however I do have a question regarding some of the items.

It would seem that "Pillows" of a number of various types are common drops.
So common I could build a volcano house now out of pillows (if the game let me stack them).

Since when did Pirates get associated with pillows?
I would like to suggest an adjustment with the drop rate of pillows. lol (fewer of them to be specific)

I can only make use of so many floor/wall items also, these seem to be flowing readily.

Cant wait for a bizarre, as it is I have to go to at least 3 different vendors to sell the stuff I dont want from my backpack (clothing, housing, shipping).

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Captain
May 13, 2011
Petty Officer
Sep 18, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
Housing drops are cool. I have obtained a number of nifty items, however I do have a question regarding some of the items.

It would seem that "Pillows" of a number of various types are common drops.
So common I could build a volcano house now out of pillows (if the game let me stack them).

Since when did Pirates get associated with pillows?
I would like to suggest an adjustment with the drop rate of pillows. lol (fewer of them to be specific)

I can only make use of so many floor/wall items also, these seem to be flowing readily.

Cant wait for a bizarre, as it is I have to go to at least 3 different vendors to sell the stuff I dont want from my backpack (clothing, housing, shipping).
I think the pillows are a reflection of Lady Vadima, the witchdoctor teacher. She has them all over the floor of her dwelling. In beta many people expressed interest in having their house look like hers, so maybe the pillows are in response to that. I do think the pillows are a but too frequent a drop, but then again, outside Skull Island I can play for 2-3 days without a single piece of furniture or decor as a drop, so it makes the pillows seem like a good thing.