Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Where is the bundle at walmart?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 21, 2009
I live in Williamsburg, Va and i have searched every walmart that i can find in the entire state and still have yet to find any bundle pre-paid cards? what's up with that guys? I have found all the other pre-paid cards just not the bundles. Oh and i found the one at gamestop and i have one, but i'm the kinda guy that likes something new every now and then so i want the one that is supposed to be at walmart and cant find it...

I am now a lvl 42 and would like this before i become a max lvl and grow bored of this game too.

Administrator
Sorry to hear you're having trouble locating a Walmart bundle card. Just as a note, these are also available online through the Walmart website.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
Just in case you had not noticed yet . Some wal*mart cards (those that come with pets) can also be sent to you electronically. Meaning, you don't even have to buy the actual card, you basically just buy the code and Wal*mart sends it to you via E-mail.

Ensign
May 19, 2011
The Bundles at Wally World and Target are normally in the electronic sections of that store. What you should do is bring in your card that you bought from Gamestop to Wal-mart and ask the person in the electronic department if they have it available. At the moment that you went looking for it, they could have been sold out. Good luck in finding what you would like.