Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sea area to set your houses upon

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
I think it would be nice if everyone was given a nice sea area in which they could choose where to place their houses. When players call up their ships and set sail at a player's house they could then look at the sea map to see what other houses the player has that they can go to. The sea area itself should contain a sea portal that acts as a world gate the same as a world gate works like in Wizard101. The sea area should allow PvP play, and it would be nice if they would also include a large PvP land battle area since players enjoy going to other players homes to PvP with. I'd like to be able to set my houses on my own personal sea map.

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
The own personal sea map is a really good idea. I like it.

Perhaps get different mountains or decorative islands to place around the sea map, just for backdrop purposes while on your island/home.

PvP area, I do not agree with. If PvP wants to be played that badly, people can enter the spar arenas or get out and play WoW, Aion, or other such games.

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Shiningfantasia on Dec 21, 2012 wrote:
The own personal sea map is a really good idea. I like it.

Perhaps get different mountains or decorative islands to place around the sea map, just for backdrop purposes while on your island/home.

PvP area, I do not agree with. If PvP wants to be played that badly, people can enter the spar arenas or get out and play WoW, Aion, or other such games.
Some of the homes already have backdrops you can see in the distance so these landmarks would need to be included when dropping your home onto your own personal sea map. I think players should be able to set their sea areas to a PvP or no PvP option and that would make everyone happy. It would be fun to have many homes all shareable with all your pirates on your account that could be placed upon your own sea map and you could see your homes from a distance and combat around them if that is what you would like to do. More and more players in the game are talking about and hoping that players will be able to set their homes upon maps. Even when I don't first bring it up they tend to bring it up when talking about homes so I assume more and more people are talking about the idea and hoping for it.