Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

On the 12th Day of the Spiral

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
KingIsle gave to me . . . . . ???

The suspension is killing me!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
So the 12th day of the spiral brings. . . a mount and pet for Wiz101. But does that 13 mean we get something tomorrow? Here's hoping!!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Talkin The Plank on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
So the 12th day of the spiral brings. . . a mount and pet for Wiz101. But does that 13 mean we get something tomorrow? Here's hoping!!
Oh man, can't pass this one up. My pockets are emptying quickly, my gold and crowns are depleting, but I do love all the Christmas stuff I got!

Someday, I'll have a Christmas only house on P101. The Christmas house I have on W101 is packed with holiday goodies and I spent hours on end decorating it.

WOOHOO!

(Thank goodness for crown sales this month!)

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
Logged onto Wizard and bought the mount, it's awesome. Would have loved to see one for Pirate also.

Just think of a Storm Shark pulling a Skiff sleight.

Ensign
Feb 01, 2012
Uh on the 13th day of the spiral I got so lucky because the reindeer mount was still in the crown shop :) and I got money on my card.