Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It really would be nice to share houses

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
between characters on the same account. I really don't think players are going out and buying the same house for all their various characters and those who have houses like to show others their homes and they take pride in them. Houses become less important when they are only on one character and few will get the same house to furnish, they would rather have different houses. If pirates shared houses I think more people would want them and more would take pride in them and want to actually get the newer houses when they come out. A ship dock that goes from one house to another would also be nice (like portals in Wizard101, only ship ports in Pirate101)

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
I'll go you one better...have your alts lounging about the house when you visit! As well as your current crew, and maybe the first mates of your alts as well. I mean, at least the volcano house is HUGE, so there's plenty of room.

Community Leader
galliard1 on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
I'll go you one better...have your alts lounging about the house when you visit! As well as your current crew, and maybe the first mates of your alts as well. I mean, at least the volcano house is HUGE, so there's plenty of room.
Alts lounging around your house is an awesome idea!

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!