Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's next, One-Eyed Jack?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
We got practice PvP here right now, so, what's next for you and the others? Continuing the main story arc? Ranked PvP? New additional weapons? New Companions? You name it. When can we expect the next new updates?

Administrator
What's next? Surprises!

When? In the future!

I wish I could give you more answers, but needless to say we're always working on an expansion or improvement to the game. Pirate101 will continue to grow and expand and just get better and better with time.

Thanks everyone for your support!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 17, 2012 wrote:
What's next? Surprises!

When? In the future!

I wish I could give you more answers, but needless to say we're always working on an expansion or improvement to the game. Pirate101 will continue to grow and expand and just get better and better with time.

Thanks everyone for your support!
On behalf of the community, keep it coming! It always exciting to think about what changes/additions might be on the horizon and it seems as though the dev's are doing a great job of responding to issues and suggestions, making all my time spent here feel worthwhile

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Captain
May 13, 2011
well, can you make it so we dont have to go to a life fountain every time we lose?