Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Are the De Monte Fleet ships bugged? No loot

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
As the title says, I have killed a whole bunch of De Monte Fleet ships in Tierra Primata Skyway, and none of them have dropped loot crates. No gold, no loot, just xp.

Is this a bug? Or is there some bizarre but intentional reason they don't drop anything?

Administrator
Hello and thanks for this report. I'm happy to let you know that this has been fixed on the Test Realm and should be remedied soon!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
Oh, groovy. So it was a bug!

Thanks Jack!

p.s - you know, a great 12 days of the Spiral "gift", would be a 1-day chance to buy a rabbit pirate companion from the crown shop :)

Community Leader
Ayreon on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
Oh, groovy. So it was a bug!

Thanks Jack!

p.s - you know, a great 12 days of the Spiral "gift", would be a 1-day chance to buy a rabbit pirate companion from the crown shop :)
As much as I would like One-Eyed Jack as a crew member, I suppose it would make more sense as a promotion in the spring

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Dec 13, 2009
Talkin The Plank on Dec 12, 2012 wrote:
As much as I would like One-Eyed Jack as a crew member, I suppose it would make more sense as a promotion in the spring
I can't disagree with that

But I'll accept a rabbit companion like One-Eyed Jack anytime, happily. I'd even pay double the normal crown cost, so long as it wasn't completely useless. Coolest looking character in the game, imho.