Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question for KI

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
I have 2 questions regarding badges (yes I know there is a topic on this already, but it isn't really addressing the questions I have)

Question 1- Does a badge for completing all Chapter 12 side quests exist?

Question 2- Are you SURE the Chapter 8 badge isn't bugged? I have searched every area I can think of anywhere from 2-6 times and came up with nothing. I went and got the badges for all the other Chapters (1-7, 9,10,11) to make sure there weren't any prerequisite quests that needed to be done before other Chapter 8 quests became available. Either this badge is bugged or the quest I am missing has been hidding way too well.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Ki has previously confirmed that this is a bug and it is being worked on

Dead-Eye Luke, Level 50 (double indicates i know much about this topic :D)

Administrator
Merciless Morgrim on Dec 6, 2012 wrote:
I have 2 questions regarding badges (yes I know there is a topic on this already, but it isn't really addressing the questions I have)

Question 1- Does a badge for completing all Chapter 12 side quests exist?

Question 2- Are you SURE the Chapter 8 badge isn't bugged? I have searched every area I can think of anywhere from 2-6 times and came up with nothing. I went and got the badges for all the other Chapters (1-7, 9,10,11) to make sure there weren't any prerequisite quests that needed to be done before other Chapter 8 quests became available. Either this badge is bugged or the quest I am missing has been hidding way too well.
1- Yes, it's called the "Hero of Subata" badge.

2- I can verify that the Chapter 8 side quest badge is bugged, and we're working on a fix.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 10, 2012 wrote:
1- Yes, it's called the "Hero of Subata" badge.

2- I can verify that the Chapter 8 side quest badge is bugged, and we're working on a fix.
Thank you for clarifying this for me.

Administrator
And now I have even more information! The Chapter 12 side quest badge has also been confirmed as bugged. Thanks for your reports, players, and sorry for the inconvenience!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*