Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Armadillo Verde

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Hi people, I was just wondering which bosses in Cool Ranch drop the Armadill Verde because I've heard that the Duck with No Name, Buch & Sundance, Johnny Ringo, and El Guapo drop it and I'm confused on who really drops it.

Community Leader
coolster50 on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
Hi people, I was just wondering which bosses in Cool Ranch drop the Armadill Verde because I've heard that the Duck with No Name, Buch & Sundance, Johnny Ringo, and El Guapo drop it and I'm confused on who really drops it.
They all have a chance of dropping it, it's just a rare drop. Also, be aware that in the latest update notes, the Armadillo Verde will receive a nerf. Apparently it was acting more like a companion than a pet.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
Talkin The Plank on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
They all have a chance of dropping it, it's just a rare drop. Also, be aware that in the latest update notes, the Armadillo Verde will receive a nerf. Apparently it was acting more like a companion than a pet.
As of my last review on test... (Comparing level 50 versions)

Armadillo's damage was cut nearly in half.
Armadillo's health was lowered by approximately 800 (level 50)
Armadillo has been given an additional epic ability (relentless?) IMO to help keep it one of the more sought after pets.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Dr Zeppers on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
As of my last review on test... (Comparing level 50 versions)

Armadillo's damage was cut nearly in half.
Armadillo's health was lowered by approximately 800 (level 50)
Armadillo has been given an additional epic ability (relentless?) IMO to help keep it one of the more sought after pets.
don't mess with the items we already have, many will be extremely upset over this pet change, it would be better to remove it from being dropped and letting those who already have it keep it

Captain
May 02, 2009
Ok, thank you for your information. I will now go and search for the Armadillo Verde 'till I can't search anymore, then have a lunch break, and search some more

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
seasnake on Dec 3, 2012 wrote:
don't mess with the items we already have, many will be extremely upset over this pet change, it would be better to remove it from being dropped and letting those who already have it keep it
Well, Sea snake, thing is.... that is VERY easy to say when you already have the armadillo.

But that would really tick off everyone that does not have the armadillo, especially when they see players with one. Well, it would me, anyway.