Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Batacuda companion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 02, 2011
My friend has a Batacuda companion, (my friend is a class, like me) and I asked him how he got it. He said he was doing random quests from people because he was bored and couldn't complete his main one, and I was wondering who you have to ask for the side quest to get this companion. Thanks!

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
You get him through a side quest in the Gold Mines, I think it's called "A Deadly Catch".

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
I remember back in the alpha, I picked up the battacuda after fighting battacuda for some quest. That was before I reached Monquista. I think.

Anyway, some quest that involved fighting battacuda. xD

If you look at your quest rewards listed in your quest log for that quest, it may show that you will get a battacuda companion as a reward.

Ensign
Aug 17, 2009
Someone in the Gold Mine (Nikolaus Amarillo, I believe) gives you a quest to collect bananas. Once you do that, he will give you the quest that gives the Batacuda.