Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chicken Lawman?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 02, 2011
I was searching for future companions I may have and how to get them, and the only one I found was a Chicken Lawman. Chickens are my favorite animal, therefore I would REALLY love this companion. It looked like he was in Cool Ranch, so I posted here. Also, if anyone else has him, I was wondering if he has sidequests, or if you have to do main quests. Also, probably what level would you get him at? Thank you.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2011
The chicken lawman's name is Rooster Cogburn and you get him by beating all his side quests. You can find him in the sheriff's office in cooper's roost.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
The chicken you saw was rooster cogburn, finish all his quests, and you get him as a companion. Another option is, if you are a musketeer you can do a side quest for him in Castillo Sopa (where you fight Santa Rana) he is a chicken ranger when you get him, but the same as the lawman. If you arent a musketeer, do cogburn's quests, or buy the chicken ranger with those beautiful crowns!

Dead-Eye Luke, Level 50

Ensign
Nov 02, 2012
sparky123df756 on Dec 4, 2012 wrote:
The chicken lawman's name is Rooster Cogburn and you get him by beating all his side quests. You can find him in the sheriff's office in cooper's roost.
But be careful the bosses range from level 20-30 one thing i'd add

Ensign
Jul 16, 2012
He is the sheriff and you need to do 10 SIDE QUESTS to get him!

Ensign
Dec 16, 2012
Are the crane brothers the last bosses?

Scurvy Steven Sharp Level 30 Buccaneer.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Ensign
Jan 15, 2013
You have to talk to Rooster Cogburn in sheriff's office in cooper's roost, and complete all his quests and once you bring in all the criminals, he says "Since there's no more crime here, I'll come with you" and there you go, but I really want to know how to get jake dawson,chicken miner.

Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
CelticSteveCH on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
Are the crane brothers the last bosses?

Scurvy Steven Sharp Level 30 Buccaneer.
no they are not the bird with no name is the last boss your welcome

Ensign
Jul 16, 2011
No one helps me and I'm a level 22 musketeer and I'm stuck on nasty Nathan birdett