Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

second page of companions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 01, 2012
i cant figure out how to move my companions from the second page to the first if you know pls pls tell me thanks

Administrator
Hello! More information about companion management can be found here.

"Trying to move a new Companion from the 2nd page of your Companions to the 1st? Click and hold your mouse button on the companion you'd like to move from the second page to the first page and drag it over to the companion tab on the left hand side (looks like a chess piece). This will flip the companion page back to the first page, so you can place him where you want him (or her as the case may be)."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Vanion86 on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
i cant figure out how to move my companions from the second page to the first if you know pls pls tell me thanks
How do you get a second companion page please tell me

Administrator
buddyclyde on Dec 19, 2012 wrote:
How do you get a second companion page please tell me
You naturally get a second companion page once your crew size goes over 16 companions.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I it won't let me get a ninja pig companion I completed the quest I see people lower levels with ninja pig and I have 16 companions but it still will not give me it it gets me mad just please help me soon

Your Friend,
Cautous Charlie Chambrilin

Level 46