Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship Combat Major Bug

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 02, 2009
Yesterday, while I was failing at collecting bumbaloon meat, I sailed over this guys ship and got pulled into his battle, then the next round it said he left combat and I was sailing off into the distance and I couldn't change direction. After that happened another guy came into battle while I has fighting bumbaloons and he left the battle; I met the same guy later in the skyway and he said "thanks for leaving me" and I was bewildered because it said he left combat, not me, so I think there is something wrong here

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
coolster50 on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
Yesterday, while I was failing at collecting bumbaloon meat, I sailed over this guys ship and got pulled into his battle, then the next round it said he left combat and I was sailing off into the distance and I couldn't change direction. After that happened another guy came into battle while I has fighting bumbaloons and he left the battle; I met the same guy later in the skyway and he said "thanks for leaving me" and I was bewildered because it said he left combat, not me, so I think there is something wrong here
whoever starts ship combat is the only player that can break it off by leaving, if you join in and leave the ship will still continue to fight but if you start and leave whomever is left still fighting it won't be able to finish