Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Promotion ideas

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 05, 2009
Post your companion promotion ideas here. What companions do you think deserve a promotion? What companions do you think should have another promotion? Also who do you think should get another promotion when the games level cap rises? So start posting!

Petty Officer
Feb 10, 2011
Dashing Roberto Sh... on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Post your companion promotion ideas here. What companions do you think deserve a promotion? What companions do you think should have another promotion? Also who do you think should get another promotion when the games level cap rises? So start posting!
Crown companions should, because you paid "real" money for them, should have something special about them besides their looks. Extra promotions, more epic talents, something (anything) that makes them worth the extra $10 -$20.

My suggestions is to standardize that every companion gets some sort of promotion (along with at least 2 new epic talent and crown companions maybe getting 3) every 10 levels.

Community Leader
I think my Mole Slingman deserves a promotion. He's been with me since almost the beginning and has no abilities and no epics. Just a sling and a dream. He should get a promotion at level 40 where he discovers he has a 2nd sling. For his normal attack, he'd swing both slings. For a new special attack, he'd tie them together and hurl a bolder. That could be his critical as well.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Captain
May 02, 2009
The Cat Pirate companion should go from a Cat Pirate to Cat Corsair to Cat Captain at level 40. And maybe in the next world Shiruku Neko could go from a Cat Ninja to a Cat Shinobi or a Cat Hokage (pronounced Ho-Cog-A), just my idea.