Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sivella Lecture Hall - The Captain is missing

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
Hello, again!

A few minutes ago, I found a glitch after entering the lecture hall. The Captain wasn't there, so I went again, and he still wasn't there. Any admins know if this is a known glitch?

Friendly Justin Everhart - Level 16

Administrator
Hi,

I'm wondering if this is a loading issue, did you happen to notice if you could still interact with the Captain by clicking X where he should be located?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
To find the invisible Captain, wander around near the Chalkboards or within 2 tables of them until you get the "press 'x' to talk to the Captain". This happened to me during the Closed Beta test period.

He was there when I went there about 2 days ago.

Petty Officer
Dec 16, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 19, 2012 wrote:
Hi,

I'm wondering if this is a loading issue, did you happen to notice if you could still interact with the Captain by clicking X where he should be located?
I went in a third time, and it worked. Also, there wasn't an interact with the Captain in his spot on the map. The ex-resistance guy(?) was invisible (I'm in CR now so I don't really remember much of the details.

Friendly Justin Everhart - Level 20