Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Issues with Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
I have some issues with Mooshu that should be addressed:

1. Samoorai blocking WAY to much, cant lay a finger on them at any position, I move my charactor to a
different position and the Samoorai blocks my attack and I end up dying because of them blocking way to
much, I died about 10 times or my companions die before i do in the Kohtan Dungeon section alone.

2. Marleybone's Ship Gear at Hamitaitsu nautical lvl is way to high, for crying out loud the nautical lvl is higher
then the gear KI has in the Crown shop, Marleybone ship parts vendor in Mooshu Nautical lvl: 44, Crown
Marleybone ship gear Nautical lvl: 40, we might as well buy the crown gear instead of buying it from
the Mooshu vendor, it sould be switched around or the nautical lvl for the Marleybone ship gear in Mooshu should be lowered to like nauctical lvl 36 or something.

3. Way to many Samoorai battles in the Kohtan Dungeon alone (i'm not just talking about this dungeon alone,
this also goes for any other future dungeons to), it makes the battle way to long and the dungeon way to
long to do if all i am doing is fighting Samoorai after every small task i do, why can it be like this battle the
first group of Samoorai and then second group then blow up the building then battle for the key then battle
the cow with Pink armor and then battle Tso, Not battle samoorai first, then battle samoorai second,
then third battle more samoorai, then blow up a building, then fourth battle more samoorai, then fifth battle
more samoorai, then sixth battle more samoorai for the key and so on and so on.

It gets dreadfully boring after fighting that many battles with that many Cows that block all the time, thats what we players of the game called Overkill.

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
Generally, items purchased with crowns (real money) offer better stats, etc. than anything purchased for gold. People don't like to spend real money on things that don't have a little extra boost to them.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
A common complaint I be a-feared, at least i did some complainin' 'bout all th' fights block, dodge 'n companion uselessness,
hardyharhar,
boost ye accuracy be apparently all ye can do

Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
Ruby Blades on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
Generally, items purchased with crowns (real money) offer better stats, etc. than anything purchased for gold. People don't like to spend real money on things that don't have a little extra boost to them.
i'm not saying that i have problem with the stats of the better marleybone ship gear in the crown shop, i am saying that the nautical lvl is just to high in the mooshu marleybone ship parts vendor and the crowns parts lvl is to low, they should be switched around so you wouldnt have to spend the crowns to get the marleybone parts at the moment, use the marleybone ship vendor parts in mooshu first so you save your crowns for a little bit, then get the better gear in the crown shop at another time.