Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Marleybone Planned? Or just Decoration?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
In mooshu, i have seen proof that marleybone is a planned world, the top ships are royal navy ships (which are marleybone ships) and if you open the map in the Hamamitsu skyway, you will see "Stormgate to Marleybone". Is Marleybone a planned world?

Administrator
There are many mysteries in The Spiral! This is one of them. What do you all think?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Nov 15, 2012 wrote:
There are many mysteries in The Spiral! This is one of them. What do you all think?
Hopefully the mystery is solved soon!

Ensign
Dec 06, 2009
Well, we have several unused stormgates:

- Aquila in Monquista skyway

- Valencia in Port Regal skyway

- "A Stormgate" in Avernus skyway

- Marleybone in Hamamitsu skyway

I may be missing one, but I believe that's it.

Considering we still have 3 pieces of Marco Pollo's map to collect, I would say it's more than obvious these will be used at some point. Besides the Marleybonian galleon, I recall Rooke mentioning that he was heading to Marleybone to translate the map.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
zman330 on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
Well, we have several unused stormgates:

- Aquila in Monquista skyway

- Valencia in Port Regal skyway

- "A Stormgate" in Avernus skyway

- Marleybone in Hamamitsu skyway

I may be missing one, but I believe that's it.

Considering we still have 3 pieces of Marco Pollo's map to collect, I would say it's more than obvious these will be used at some point. Besides the Marleybonian galleon, I recall Rooke mentioning that he was heading to Marleybone to translate the map.
I think the stormgate to valencia in port regal is for something later in the game, because we obviously arent done in valencia.

Not much known about aquila, but its going to be an awesome world.

I didn't realize there was an extra stormgate in avernus, all i notice is the one back to monquista and the one to valencia.

Thanks for mentioning the marleybone ships, i think those are the highest class because we go to marleybone next. Just a thought.

You did miss a stormgate to Valencia in Hamamitsu skyway i believe, but it doesnt matter

3 pieces of the map? We only get 2 at level 50 and there is 7 pieces of the map.

Ensign
Dec 06, 2009
Dead Eye Luke on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
I think the stormgate to valencia in port regal is for something later in the game, because we obviously arent done in valencia.

I didn't realize there was an extra stormgate in avernus, all i notice is the one back to monquista and the one to valencia.

Thanks for mentioning the marleybone ships, i think those are the highest class because we go to marleybone next. Just a thought.

You did miss a stormgate to Valencia in Hamamitsu skyway i believe, but it doesnt matter

3 pieces of the map? We only get 2 at level 50 and there is 7 pieces of the map.
Correct, I assumed that the "extra" Valencia stormgates are for later trips.

The biggest tip off are the high level ships and Rooke mentioning his upcoming trip.

And, correct, there are 7 pieces of the map..however:

We own 2 and the clockwork own 2 (I believe this was mentioned several times in dialogue)

2+2=4, and 7-4=3; therefore, there are 3 remaining pieces to find.

Cheers!

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Yeah,i've been wondering the past few days...be cool if there WAS a Marleybone dimension! Also,there could be some kind of Polaris dimension...

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
Dead Eye Luke on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:

If you think about it, it said around the time your level,like,15 when you first go to Valencia,all the Stormgates are blocked

Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
zman330 on Nov 17, 2012 wrote:
Correct, I assumed that the "extra" Valencia stormgates are for later trips.

The biggest tip off are the high level ships and Rooke mentioning his upcoming trip.

And, correct, there are 7 pieces of the map..however:

We own 2 and the clockwork own 2 (I believe this was mentioned several times in dialogue)

2+2=4, and 7-4=3; therefore, there are 3 remaining pieces to find.

Cheers!
Just as I had told,the Stormgates in Valencia are blocked off,though it could be a possibility that we use those Stormgates...