Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquista Ship Parts?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 12, 2011
Hello everyone, I need some help.

I just received my Monquistador Skiff (Light) and I have NO earthly idea where to buy parts for it. I can't even engage in combat with other ships because I don't have all the necessary parts to do so.
If anyone could tell me the location to buy parts, I would be ever so grateful.

--Thanks

Phoebe
Witchdoctor
LVL 17

Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
This seems to be a problem for a lot of people (and they post here regularly). The parts for the Monquista ship are sold at the vendor on the second level of Puerto Mico. The first level vendor sells Pirate class ship parts, so be sure to find the vendor on the second level.

Ensign
Jul 12, 2011
Lieutenant
Jan 29, 2010
crimsonlady93 on Nov 13, 2012 wrote:
I am unsure what you mean. Second level?
There are several levels in Puerto Mico. When you are at the docks and you go up the first set of stairs, that is level one. Go up the next set of stairs and that is level two. I believe there is at least one more set of stairs that go to level three (there may even be a forth but I haven't been there in a while). So, look for the Monquista ship vendor on the second level.