Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate raids on Your House

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 08, 2011
I think it would be cool if pirate cutthroats or a special boss around your lvl attacked your house once a week and you get to defend your home or choose to decline and fight them for rewards, like gold, housing items, ship parts, crown items, or special companions. But especially gold since many players I have talked to are gold deprived.
Thanks for reading and I hope this idea gets some consideration!

Community Leader
Yeah, that's a kind of neat idea. Kind of like a weekly quest. They could call it "Hold on to Your Booty" or something. I don't think they'd ever actually put your hard earned stuff in jeopardy, but it would be fun to pretend it was.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Sep 06, 2009
I think this would be cool, it would maybe be like: you come to your home and a boss is standing there, some one different every time, and you would have to battle them and maybe a few of their minions depending on the boss to make sure they did not steal any of your gold or furniture, and if you lose they might steal a fraction of your gold or maybe take a furniture item, but remember, if you ever battle the same boss when they come back for more, but win this time, you can get your possessions back. And if you win, maybe they drop something else that they stole, and if you are really lucky, they could become a companion! Just some additions to the idea

Bosun
Sep 08, 2008
No losing a fraction of gold or furniture if a battle is lost. I don't think that would be a very good thing.

Ensign
Jan 08, 2011
Thanks for the feedback :) I would love a story line with each house too, like Volcano house has Water mole's attacking because you have their golden idol or something like that, and pirates attack Buccaneer's Den because its there old beached ship your living in and they want their treasure back that's buried in the sand near the Light house. Things like that. I hope they put this in even in minimal form.