Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bazarr in Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 21, 2012
Hi Pirates, anyone who is familiar with Wizard 101 please help me. I would like to know if there is something like a bazarr in Pirate101. I cannot find good places to buy clothing or sell items I do not intend to use. Please let me know if there is. If not tell me a good place to buy and sell.

Thank you,

Jacob Parker Lvl: 12

Ensign
May 01, 2011
I have searched through most of Skull Island and even searched Monquista but had no luck finding one. I don't believe there is a bazaar in Pirate101.

Ensign
Dec 27, 2008
That's a good question. I've been looking for that as well. So far I've been selling the items I don't plan on using to the vendors.

Administrator
The Bazaar is a heavily requested feature that has not yet been implemented into the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 04, 2009
lol, yeah I have so much stuff in my poor little backpack that I am just waitto Sell.

Crafty Grace

Ensign
May 02, 2011
on w101 we have a bazaar that we can sell our items for a decent piece of gold

but on p101 it is really hard to get gold especially when we don't have a bazaar

our main source of gold is the treasure chests pretty much fix this plz

~SneakyBlakeHolystone~

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2011
Blake the balance on Oct 31, 2012 wrote:
on w101 we have a bazaar that we can sell our items for a decent piece of gold

but on p101 it is really hard to get gold especially when we don't have a bazaar

our main source of gold is the treasure chests pretty much fix this plz

~SneakyBlakeHolystone~
There are already several posts regarding the Bazaar.

A Bazaar will be added at some point. The game is still very new, and there will be a lot of tweaking in the game. This means KI will be adding more things to the game to make it more complete, but it takes time to dot the "i"'s and cross the "t"s.

Captain
Jan 17, 2012
Several items I have received indicate that there likely will be a bazaar. In Wizard101, there are items you receive that you cannot sell at the bazaar, which say something like "Not For Trade" indicating that it cannot be sold at the Bazaar. I have received a number of items like this in Pirate101, which seems to indicate that a bazaar is on the way.

One-Eyed Jack's response hints at this too.

You can, however, sell any item you wish at any vendor. Well, except for ship items, which have to be sold at ship vendors.

Have not yet found a place to sell my extra pets.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
Max DeGroot on Nov 1, 2012 wrote:
Several items I have received indicate that there likely will be a bazaar. In Wizard101, there are items you receive that you cannot sell at the bazaar, which say something like "Not For Trade" indicating that it cannot be sold at the Bazaar. I have received a number of items like this in Pirate101, which seems to indicate that a bazaar is on the way.

One-Eyed Jack's response hints at this too.

You can, however, sell any item you wish at any vendor. Well, except for ship items, which have to be sold at ship vendors.

Have not yet found a place to sell my extra pets.
pet can't be selled no matter where you try to dell it. if you look closely at the pets, they clearly say "No Sell".

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
I want the bazaar although when ever you progress more father into the game, the gold mine in tradwinds skyway is a great place to get gold from. F2P, if you want to get a lot of gold farm Fin in gullet. He drops a pet and some other great equipment. Hint: Anybody notice something that pops out when you read it. Here I'll provide the above words: I want the bazaar although when ever you progress more father into the game, the gold mine in tradwinds skyway is a great place to get gold from.