Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shared bank

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
How do you move something from your bag to your bank or shared bank?

Administrator
Hi!

This page from the player's guide might help you out: https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/players_guide/commerce/banks

"The Shared Bank system, represented as a bank safe with a yellow bi-directional arrow above it, is a shared storage area that all of your characters on a single account can place items into and take out of."

Basically, while accessing the bank in your home, you select the item in your backpack that you want to move to the shared bank, then click that bank safe with a yellow bi-directional arrow above it, and your item will transfer to your shared bank.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
This page in the Guide could use a little clarification, I think...

There are two sets of safe/backpack icons, one tabbed down the left side of the interface and another set across the bottom. The ones on the left (with blue backgrounds) are the View From: tabs, and the bottom ones are the Move To: buttons.

Clicking the left Backpack icon, for instance, lets you View and move things From your backpack. Click the item you want to move, then click one of the Move To icons at the bottom to move that item to your pirate's Bank (plain safe) or your Shared Bank (safe with yellow arrow).

Chatroom Moderator - Pieces of Eight Radio
Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
Put it doesn't tell you how to move the items from your bag to your bank. It only tells you that you can do it, but the procedure on how. There isn't anything in my bag, like wizards, that allows you to move an item into your bank.

Administrator
Thanks for the feedback! I'll see about getting that page in the guide updated in the next couple of days here.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
I don't have a move to item. I have an equip and trash only at the bottom in my backpack and the bank only allows me to move items into my backpack, not from my backpack. I hope this made sense.

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
brightlightpirate on Oct 23, 2012 wrote:
I don't have a move to item. I have an equip and trash only at the bottom in my backpack and the bank only allows me to move items into my backpack, not from my backpack. I hope this made sense.
If you are at your Bank which is in your bunk room or house and press 'x' to interact with the Bank, you should be able to move items between your Backpack, your Bank and your Shared Bank. If you can't, tell Support using the Help menu (Orange Question Mark) above.

Ensign
Jun 14, 2009
The Helpful Pirate on Oct 24, 2012 wrote:
If you are at your Bank which is in your bunk room or house and press 'x' to interact with the Bank, you should be able to move items between your Backpack, your Bank and your Shared Bank. If you can't, tell Support using the Help menu (Orange Question Mark) above.
Thanks. I will do that.