Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sent a simple email to KingsIsle ...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 01, 2011
Sent a simple email to KingsIsle, and I get thrown into the vortex of NO response. Not good, not good. Only posting here their response, and my original email. Let's see what others think.

Response Via Email (KingsIsle Support)
10/16/2012 08:12 PM
Hi there!

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to send us your thoughts.

To protect KingsIsle from potential issues with intellectual property, we are unable to review unsolicited game ideas directly, but welcome our Members to post their ideas publicly on the Dorms section of our Wizard101.com Message Boards ( https://www.wizard101.com/forums/show/5.ftl ) or go to www.wizard101central.com. If your idea is for Pirate101 go to the Shipyards section of our Pirate101.com Message boards https://www.pirate101.com/p101forum/messageBoard/listmessageBoard/free_game

Thanks again!

Regards,
KingsIsle Support

10/16/2012 12:43 PM
To who it may concern:
I just starting playing Pirate101 yesterday, and reached the pay with Crowns or Subscription section. I am fully comfortable with the game (at least to this point). I will go ahead and sign up for the monthly subscription.
I have also been a big fan of Wizard101 and recently purchased a year subscription (after 12-18 months of monthly subscription fees). And who knows, how much in Crown purchases? I like playing a more solo game, so Crowns are important to hire help from the crown shop. Hence, I truly know that this is where you make your money.
So my question to you and your team: Can you create a membership system for folks playing both games? One membership for both? At a reduced cost? I know it is a new game, and yes it is a really good game, but I can only play one game at a time. My brain could not handle Wizard101 AND Pirate101 gameplay at the same time.

I know your Crown purchasing system can be tied to both games ... Well they are both in the Spiral, lol. You already have the hard part in place ... my login info is the same and crowns can be used in both. So creating a joint membership should be easy enough. Just a suggestion to make it a bit more reasonable for duel players. Besides ... having joint access at a lower rate, means MORE Crowns I can purchase and spend faster.
Kind Regards - David

Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
relleumd on Oct 17, 2012 wrote:
Sent a simple email to KingsIsle, and I get thrown into the vortex of NO response. Not good, not good. Only posting here their response, and my original email. Let's see what others think.

Response Via Email (KingsIsle Support)
10/16/2012 08:12 PM
Hi there!

We sincerely thank you for taking the time to send us your thoughts.

To protect KingsIsle from potential issues with intellectual property, we are unable to review unsolicited game ideas directly, but welcome our Members to post their ideas publicly on the Dorms section of our Wizard101.com Message Boards ( https://www.wizard101.com/forums/show/5.ftl ) or go to www.wizard101central.com. If your idea is for Pirate101 go to the Shipyards section of our Pirate101.com Message boards https://www.pirate101.com/p101forum/messageBoard/listmessageBoard/free_game

Thanks again!

Regards,
KingsIsle Support

10/16/2012 12:43 PM
To who it may concern:
I just starting playing Pirate101 yesterday, and reached the pay with Crowns or Subscription section. I am fully comfortable with the game (at least to this point). I will go ahead and sign up for the monthly subscription.
I have also been a big fan of Wizard101 and recently purchased a year subscription (after 12-18 months of monthly subscription fees). And who knows, how much in Crown purchases? I like playing a more solo game, so Crowns are important to hire help from the crown shop. Hence, I truly know that this is where you make your money.
So my question to you and your team: Can you create a membership system for folks playing both games? One membership for both? At a reduced cost? I know it is a new game, and yes it is a really good game, but I can only play one game at a time. My brain could not handle Wizard101 AND Pirate101 gameplay at the same time.

I know your Crown purchasing system can be tied to both games ... Well they are both in the Spiral, lol. You already have the hard part in place ... my login info is the same and crowns can be used in both. So creating a joint membership should be easy enough. Just a suggestion to make it a bit more reasonable for duel players. Besides ... having joint access at a lower rate, means MORE Crowns I can purchase and spend faster.
Kind Regards - David
KingsIsle has been very good at adressing everything through its bulleton board where the entire public can read what was asked or suggested. I know from Wizard101 that the company does read everything posted upon its boards and does impliment ideas from it (I have had a ton of my suggestions adopted into Wizard101). On more indvidual matters, you can contact support. I can see why they wouldn't want to do individual email messages when they could instead make users go through the bulleton boards where everyone can read it to cut down on the emails they recieve for essentially the same thing.