Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mini-games

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 30, 2009
I would like to be able to gain prizes more than 10xs/day. I enjoy the mini-games between quests, and if you are reluctant to put too much gear/gold out, why not a little xp.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
Maybe it is because I am not very good at the mini games, but I have yet to receive anything. Not even 1 gold. Is this a glitch or is there a minimum score to reach before you receive a prize?

If it is a minimum score required, I really think that that should be referenced somewhere so that you would know what is going on.

Community Leader
the wanderer on Oct 26, 2012 wrote:
Maybe it is because I am not very good at the mini games, but I have yet to receive anything. Not even 1 gold. Is this a glitch or is there a minimum score to reach before you receive a prize?

If it is a minimum score required, I really think that that should be referenced somewhere so that you would know what is going on.
It seems as though the minimum score to get a prize (other than a potion refill) is 10k points. For some gold, I think it's a little less. I don't know officially, but this is just based on my experience trying out all the games. I think you get some small amount of gold at 5k points.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!