Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Halloween on Skull Island?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 04, 2010
Does KI plan on doing anything special for this month for Halloween?! (special crown shop items, decorating skull island, ect..?) or is it too close to the release to have anything already set up? Just wondering

Ensign
Apr 21, 2012
Aye shipmate, We're all gonna dress up as Pirates for this Halloween with a Pirate Halloween Theme

Ensign
Jul 23, 2008
I'm wondering the same thing. I know with other new mmo's if they come out right before a holiday the company either has none or a small event and do a bigger better one next year.
Hopefully we'll have something, love most holiday events!

Administrator
Well, unfortunately there isn't much time between launch of the game and Halloween this year, but you never know what the future will bring!

As a community maybe we could finally have that ship party we never had during Beta . . . one thing is for sure, we'll definitely all be dressing up like Pirates for the entire month of October (um, and every month thereafter)!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jun 30, 2011
Flotilla!

Aye, me mateys, let's do the flotsam! We'll gang up on those Cutthroats and make them wish they had never tangled with the likes of us! Argh!

Halloween party on my ship on Halloween - whatever ship that may be at the time!

I'll be the one dressed as a Buccaneer - can't miss me!