Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Yohr's epics upon promotion

AuthorMessage
Commodore
May 31, 2009
I recently raised my Yohr to level 30 and promoted her to beastmaster. I recruited her in March 2015, and the character I received her on was, I think, level 14. I don't quite remember. I also do not recall how many epics I was able to pick for her, but it had to have been 3 considering she only starts with 1.

Yohr currently has Sneaky Sneaky 1, First Strike 1, Bladestorm 1, and Riposte 1. Is it intended that she did not have an option to pick an additional epic at her promotion?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
They did make a change to the bears' epic schedule in the Summer update. It depends on when you recruited Yohr as to whether you get all of the Epic choices at once or spread out at 15, 35, and 55 like the rest of the companions. Since you recruited in March 2015, and chose 3 epics, you will need to reset in order to choose differently.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Willowydream on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
They did make a change to the bears' epic schedule in the Summer update. It depends on when you recruited Yohr as to whether you get all of the Epic choices at once or spread out at 15, 35, and 55 like the rest of the companions. Since you recruited in March 2015, and chose 3 epics, you will need to reset in order to choose differently.
Ah, that makes sense. I wasn't planning on changing any of her epics; I'm quite happy with what she has currently (and she'd lose a slot if I reset her). Thanks for responding.