Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Swashbuckler Companions with Elusive?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Do you guys think Swashbuckler companions should get Elusive? This is why I think they should.
1) Buccaneer companions gets Turn The Tide, so that doesn't make it fair for other class companions. Plus, in Aquila, people say Swashbuckler companions aren't strong there. So swashbuckler companions that gets Elusive would really support them.
Plus if the person you're PVPing has a companion with Turn the Tide 2, if that Tide activates, Swashbuckler companions would barely dodge due to the +25% accuracy and +25% weapon power.
What do you guys think?

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
If they were strong all the time what would be the need for other classes of companions?

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Merciless Richard ... on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
Do you guys think Swashbuckler companions should get Elusive? This is why I think they should.
1) Buccaneer companions gets Turn The Tide, so that doesn't make it fair for other class companions. Plus, in Aquila, people say Swashbuckler companions aren't strong there. So swashbuckler companions that gets Elusive would really support them.
Plus if the person you're PVPing has a companion with Turn the Tide 2, if that Tide activates, Swashbuckler companions would barely dodge due to the +25% accuracy and +25% weapon power.
What do you guys think?
Um swashbuckler companions are strong in Aquila, what are you talking about? But yes they should get Elusive

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Musketeer companions might get it in, future, updates..... I predict that swashbuckler companions will get elusive most definitely, but musketeers still have a good chance of recovering it too. That's just my hunch and my opinion. So don't attack me.