Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monkey King's Promotion Gear Revealed?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
So in Shadow Fortress, when you finish the dungeon and collect Monkey King's armor, i noticed something strange.
The armor you collect, is NOT the one Monkey King gets.

I tried comparing between Monkey King and the armor, and it's the exact one he had in the puppet show (The one you collect)

Now, the one you collect from Shadow Fortress, has a ''feather'' of some sort, and more ''cool'' looking.

It has some shoulder armor, which Monkey King doesn't.
You can check for yourself, but in my opinion, i think this is an ''easter egg''

Do you agree?

-Eric

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
imagician26 on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:
So in Shadow Fortress, when you finish the dungeon and collect Monkey King's armor, i noticed something strange.

I tried comparing between Monkey King and the armor, and it's the exact one he had in the puppet show (The one you collect)

Now, the one you collect from Shadow Fortress, has a ''feather'' of some sort, and more ''cool'' looking.

You can check for yourself, but in my opinion, i think this is an ''easter egg''

Do you agree?

-Eric
I think you may be right! Although I could have sworn I have seen a picture of Monkey King wearing the armor that has a feather? I could be mistaken though

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
imagician26 on Jan 3, 2016 wrote:

Do you agree?

-Eric
Indeed I've these too, two of them much better then the first if ye ask me.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
Now you can see the Armor from this Puppet Show:
Cao Tzu (Unlocked in Subata)

Also, i noticed in the ''Art of MooShu''
That you can see (Maybe) ALL his promotion gears!

-Eric