Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestion's about Buccaneers,

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
In case you didn't know, Buccaneer's can only get ONE Absorb.
Take a look at a Swashbuckler, they can get 2!

Now, i do agree Buccaneer's can get tons of Valor's.
But that doesn't mean it's fair for us Buccaneer's only able to get one Absorb now does it?
You should add a new Absorb for EVERYONE, in further updates like called: [Napoleguin's Medal]

If we ever get to Polaris anyways...
But, that's something else to do with Absorb.

Now, we Buccaneer's may be some good tanks, but i just find Valor's Fortress, to be worse then Valor's Armor.

Do you agree with me, that Buccaneer's need at least one more Absorb?
Thanks.

-Eric

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
imagician26 on Dec 27, 2015 wrote:
In case you didn't know, Buccaneer's can only get ONE Absorb.
Take a look at a Swashbuckler, they can get 2!

Now, i do agree Buccaneer's can get tons of Valor's.
But that doesn't mean it's fair for us Buccaneer's only able to get one Absorb now does it?
You should add a new Absorb for EVERYONE, in further updates like called: [Napoleguin's Medal]

If we ever get to Polaris anyways...
But, that's something else to do with Absorb.

Now, we Buccaneer's may be some good tanks, but i just find Valor's Fortress, to be worse then Valor's Armor.

Do you agree with me, that Buccaneer's need at least one more Absorb?
Thanks.

-Eric
Witchdoctors can get 3
I learned that the hard way facing Adam West when he triple scratch buff absorbed his Nausica in ranked pvp.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Unfair Angel on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
Witchdoctors can get 3
I learned that the hard way facing Adam West when he triple scratch buff absorbed his Nausica in ranked pvp.
Yeah it's op against people without purge magic because your walking the plank already

If you want to farm Jonny ringo in cool ranch you get to his battle straight away and he drops a ring and totem granting valors armour

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
Unfair Angel on Dec 29, 2015 wrote:
Witchdoctors can get 3
Keep in mind that the scratch buffs don't stack in pvp. I find that buccaneers can get the most amount of protection buffs in the game. And those can be stacked. Those alone will protect you more than a VA, at any point in the game.

Blaze-