Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

December 12th Gift

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 14, 2013
The latest day of the spiral has passed and todays gift was a random epic item. I am interested to know what other people got so please put yours down in the reply.
I myself got the Holiday Treant companion so he is going to be seeing a lot of use in the near future.

Matthew

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I was excited for getting a new companion, and got a housing decoration, a very non-epic item in my opinion.

Ensign
Mar 29, 2013
Wow, lucky you!

Since I have two accounts, on one account I got a tribal pack that had only treasure in it...
and my second account got a housing item rainbow tree. Which I trashed/deleted.

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I got me a Yule Trogg meself.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
I got a grizzly beast booster pack, which when i opened it, I got the hedgehog pet, which is really cool!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
HelenaQ on Dec 13, 2015 wrote:
Wow, lucky you!

Since I have two accounts, on one account I got a tribal pack that had only treasure in it...
and my second account got a housing item rainbow tree. Which I trashed/deleted.
You didn't sell it?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
All three pirate accounts ended up getting the majestic reindeer decoration. Two wizard accounts got packs and one got some random housing item (a Christmas tree of some sort?)

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Should have sell it in the Bazaar, I would have bought that Rainbow tree. ( The Brass Monkey took the last one,I got last time. )

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013