Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I found another inconsistancy in the timeline!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
This one has a distinct lack of a magical, time traveling, hole in the ground. If you've read my earlier posts, you'll get that. Anyways, this one's about Polaris. So, when reading this, keep in mind what Blind Mew said a long time ago: wizard101, and pirate101, take place at "roughly the same time."
In the events leading up to the chronological beginning of Pirate101, was the Polarian war, which would have taken a couple years at least. Before that, (like, right before that) was the penguin revolution. Now according to Catbeard, it took Napolaguin ten years to become emperor of Polaris. Within that ten years, he fought in the penguin revolution, then took another few years to become emperor. Now look at the wizard101 Polaris. The wizard is clearly helping in the penguin revolution, given the fact that it's the penguins rising up, and overthrowing the ruler and taking control, and the fact that everyone keeps calling it a revolution. Heck, the queens name is even An-tus-kette, after An=toi=nette. That's a difference of at least five years. I mean, exactly how "roughly" are the two games at the same time? Does anyone have an explanation for this? Did Kingsile just goof? Also, I swear to Bartleby if someone says time travel. The wizard uses spiral doors, and if they time traveled, there would be a massive amount of problems.

The Grin Reaper

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I think they did time travel except like you said it would cause problems in the timeline but also paradoxes in game so I think not many wizards are allowed to know how to do it except maybe the wisest wizards or the elder wizards or whatever wizard101 has( I haven't played wizard101) as not to jack up the world.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Until KI puts Polaris into P101, we can't know for sure that there is a real inconsistency - maybe between Napoleguin's downfall and imprisonment the old Walrusk regime was restored; resulting in another necessary revolution.
Time Line:
1st Penguin ( or pingouin, as W101 calls them ) Revolution
Napoleguin "rises from shipping clerk to Emperor in only ten years".
Polarian Wars
A revolution in Polaris, Napoleguin betrayed and captured by the Armada. Sent to prison in Ft. Elena.
My speculation:
Ancient Walrusk rule is restored by Marleybone, Queen ( or Tsarina ) Antuskette comes to the throne.
Not having learned anything , Antuskette begins the same oppressive measures that led to the previous revolt.
Interfering wizards help the Penguins and the second revolution occurs.
Leaving a power vacancy in Polaris and the eventual return of Napoleguin?

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
Until KI puts Polaris into P101, we can't know for sure that there is a real inconsistency - maybe between Napoleguin's downfall and imprisonment the old Walrusk regime was restored; resulting in another necessary revolution.
Time Line:
1st Penguin ( or pingouin, as W101 calls them ) Revolution
Napoleguin "rises from shipping clerk to Emperor in only ten years".
Polarian Wars
A revolution in Polaris, Napoleguin betrayed and captured by the Armada. Sent to prison in Ft. Elena.
My speculation:
Ancient Walrusk rule is restored by Marleybone, Queen ( or Tsarina ) Antuskette comes to the throne.
Not having learned anything , Antuskette begins the same oppressive measures that led to the previous revolt.
Interfering wizards help the Penguins and the second revolution occurs.
Leaving a power vacancy in Polaris and the eventual return of Napoleguin?
Technically, in history, the next people to take power would be the Bolsheviks, members of the communist party. And their seizing of power heralds a civil war.......

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
Technically, in history, the next people to take power would be the Bolsheviks, members of the communist party. And their seizing of power heralds a civil war.......
But Polaris is also based on the Napoleonic era in France. In history, when Napoleon was defeated, the Bourbon rule was reestablished. Napoleon then escaped from Elba and for a short time regained power in France. He was finally defeated at the Battle of Waterloo and transported to St. Helena. Where he died.
I don't know how much history the stories in W101 and P101 will follow, since both these countries ( France & Russia ) are represented.