Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

About Polaris..

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
darkmoordude on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
Why treant?
Because a stump comes from a tree and in this case he could be a treant

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Apr 15, 2016 wrote:
Because a stump comes from a tree and in this case he could be a treant
Ah

Ensign
Aug 27, 2012
Well everyone should know this but the next world has been confirmed as Valencia II, but I think the next new world will be Grizzlehelm because of the packs, we first had the Tribal Crew Pack, which is obviously Azteca and then we had that mini update with the Azteca world so I believe since we now have the Grizzly Beast Booster Pack which is Grizzlehelm so if KI keeps up with the trend we should expect the next new world to be Grizzlehelm and then either Polaris or Krokotopia

Till the next new world update,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65 / Lvl 65 / Lvl 65 / Lvl 65 / Lvl 61

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
FISH THIEF on Apr 22, 2016 wrote:
Well everyone should know this but the next world has been confirmed as Valencia II, but I think the next new world will be Grizzlehelm because of the packs, we first had the Tribal Crew Pack, which is obviously Azteca and then we had that mini update with the Azteca world so I believe since we now have the Grizzly Beast Booster Pack which is Grizzlehelm so if KI keeps up with the trend we should expect the next new world to be Grizzlehelm and then either Polaris or Krokotopia

Till the next new world update,
Thanks for listening,

Lvl 65 / Lvl 65 / Lvl 65 / Lvl 65 / Lvl 61
It hasn't been confirmed as the next world but it is definitely coming