Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Am I the only one who has cool ranch as a favorite

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 14, 2011
Am I? I know there are some others, but still. I hear all these people complaining about it, but I LOVE it. All the story lines and music and characters, it's awesome, and I do love the long world and all the different stories. I get that others might disagree, just sharing my thoughts. Thanks!

Ensign
Dec 17, 2014
No way, Cool Ranch is the best! The colors look nice, the music is great, and I need the stagecoach service to extend to other skyways because it is the most convenient thing I never knew I wanted. I actually wish we had more longer skyways because multiple arcs was fun and made me connect with the skyway in a way places like Aquilla and Monquista couldn't.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
A Delicious BLT on Nov 22, 2015 wrote:
No way, Cool Ranch is the best! The colors look nice, the music is great, and I need the stagecoach service to extend to other skyways because it is the most convenient thing I never knew I wanted. I actually wish we had more longer skyways because multiple arcs was fun and made me connect with the skyway in a way places like Aquilla and Monquista couldn't.
Welcome to the message boards, A Delicious BLT. Although I disagree with you, I'm glad you've enjoyed sailing through Cool Ranch! ( BTW, your board name has made me hungry - time for lunch! )

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
Cool Ranch is easily one of my favorite worlds so far. I like the cowboy vibe, and some of the storylines there are pretty fun. The Magnificent 7 one was good, and so was the haunted skyway story.

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
cool ranch was a little long but it was still my fav

Ensign
Apr 18, 2015
OMG i love cool ranch too. Even thou its a little long, I do like to story line, character, and theme.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
I liked Cool ranch a lot because I was able to enjoy all the easter eggs and historical references whilst questing through CR, and the world was balanced as well as being fun for all people at the same time.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
It's my favorite due to the sheer greatness that is Tumbleweed.

Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
I'm another who liked cool ranch. My favorite parts were The names of some of the enemies and the enemy ships. Really funny food references on the ships. Duck holliday, that smooth talker that makes a certain famous duck's noise that is so opposite of how he speaks. I laughed the first time I heard him speak. Though the koff koff is annoying. I enjoyed it there though my favorite world was Marleybone.

Ensign
May 14, 2013
No, I loved Cool Ranch, all the references are really clever and the Magnificent Seven story line is loads of fun, especially when there are lots of enemies on the board.
Btw Duck Holliday is a reference to Gunfight at the O.K. Corral's character Doc Holliday, who has an illness that makes him cough. I personally loved the extra detail but its all a matter of opinion.
Also, the skyways and ships are beautiful and the scale of the world gives it a greater character that rivals that of Skull Island. I also found the increase in difficulty a welcome break as it helped me develop my team and fighting style.

Matthew

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
Cool Ranch is not my favorite world, but i still think it is awesome,especially Haunted Skyway. I so far have quested through Skull Island, Monquista, Valencia, Cool Ranch and Mooshu, and my favorite is either Skull Island or Mooshu.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Cool ranch is a good world I like it but my favourite is monquista, I'm Spanish too so I guess that's why I like it and I love monkie so, the art in monquista was great although it was a short world with no diversity of enemies it was still great and has potential