Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what should the next world be?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
if you could add any world (or make up a world to add) into pirate101 what would it be.
if i could add one it would be grizzlehiem by a long shot. it just had the urge to finish in wizard and i really enjoyed all the betrayl and how the plotline seemed to have ever-changing complexity.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
I know one world in the spiral to explore maybe in a future arc storyline or side world.Ready or not, here it comes the world might be Mirage. That's a dream world in the spiral, that no wizards ( for now ) and pirates ( maybe some day ) have entered. Who knows what treasures and discoveries have in store for our wizards and maybe our pirates.

Ensign
Jul 25, 2010
Krokotopia or Polaris would be a nice pit stop before going off to Valencia. I have a feeling we will be going to one of these worlds in order to use a stormgate to get to another one of Valencia's skyways. (I think we will need to work for it though - which means quests!)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Nov 22, 2015 wrote:
I know one world in the spiral to explore maybe in a future arc storyline or side world.Ready or not, here it comes the world might be Mirage. That's a dream world in the spiral, that no wizards ( for now ) and pirates ( maybe some day ) have entered. Who knows what treasures and discoveries have in store for our wizards and maybe our pirates.
I don't think it will be Mirage which hasn't had a single mention in this game ( although in W101 you meet a Cat from there in Wysteria ). She says it's "an oasis in a desert of mystery" that sounds as if it may be close to Krokotopia, so who knows, you may get to go there!
My top three contenders for a new world - Polaris ( for its story connection ) Krokotopia & Grizzleheim ( origin worlds ).
We know that Valencia part 2 is coming.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
I think the next "new," world that we haven't been to yet should be either,

a) Krokotopia- It's history is fascinating and awesomely realistic. Krok is also one of the Origin worlds that we have yet to go to.

or

b) Grizzleheim and Wintertusk- It's history is fascinating, it's story even more so. The terrain, architecture, etc is modelled after norse elements which is one of my most preferred or favorite if you will. topics of research.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
I believe before the Kane Arc comes to an end, we will have visited these worlds:

-Skull Island

-Monquista

-Valencia (Part 1)

-Cool Ranch (Port Regal Included)

-Mooshu

-Marleybone

-Aquila

-Krokotopia

-Darkmoor

-Valencia (Part 2)

-Grizzleheim

-Polaris

-El Dorado

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
coconut pirate on Nov 24, 2015 wrote:
I believe before the Kane Arc comes to an end, we will have visited these worlds:

-Skull Island

-Monquista

-Valencia (Part 1)

-Cool Ranch (Port Regal Included)

-Mooshu

-Marleybone

-Aquila

-Krokotopia

-Darkmoor

-Valencia (Part 2)

-Grizzleheim

-Polaris

-El Dorado
i don't think we'll need 6 more worlds, after all, there are only 4 more map pieces. (2 unfound pieces, 2 the armada has

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
milo gt on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
i don't think we'll need 6 more worlds, after all, there are only 4 more map pieces. (2 unfound pieces, 2 the armada has
The Armada has 2 pieces, we have 3; that leaves 2 unaccounted for. Erica the Red has one and our mother had one, those are the ones we need, plus regain the pieces that the Armada has.
@ coconut pirate Port Regal is part of Skull Island, not Cool Ranch. There is no reason to go back to CR unless it's for our CR companions promotions. It's possible we may return to MooShu or Marleybone, but it's a known fact that Valencia pt2 will be a part of the update.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
milo gt on Nov 21, 2015 wrote:
if you could add any world (or make up a world to add) into pirate101 what would it be.
if i could add one it would be grizzlehiem by a long shot. it just had the urge to finish in wizard and i really enjoyed all the betrayl and how the plotline seemed to have ever-changing complexity.
Darkmoor. The Duck of Death got some serious power there; imagine what we might discover...

Ensign
Dec 21, 2011
While I would love to see Polaris appear in Pirate101, I wish to suggest two new world possibilities.

1: A world that's all Fairytale themed in the style of the Andrew Lang rainbow fantasy book series, the Grimm brothers, and a pinch of Sir Terry Pratchett's "Discworld series" It could be called "Fantasia", "Fantasica" or something to that effect.

2: A world that has a nostalgic viewpoint of what people imagined the future to look like long before Neil Armstrong landed on the moon. In the Style of the "Jetsons", the Gerry Anderson show "Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons", and the "Flash Gordon" and "Buck Rogers comics/film serials. It could be called something like "Retrofuturism" or something like that.

What do you fellow pirates think?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lt Sullivan83 on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
While I would love to see Polaris appear in Pirate101, I wish to suggest two new world possibilities.

1: A world that's all Fairytale themed in the style of the Andrew Lang rainbow fantasy book series, the Grimm brothers, and a pinch of Sir Terry Pratchett's "Discworld series" It could be called "Fantasia", "Fantasica" or something to that effect.

2: A world that has a nostalgic viewpoint of what people imagined the future to look like long before Neil Armstrong landed on the moon. In the Style of the "Jetsons", the Gerry Anderson show "Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons", and the "Flash Gordon" and "Buck Rogers comics/film serials. It could be called something like "Retrofuturism" or something like that.

While these are wonderful, imaginative suggestions, I don't think it suits P101 and the pirate theme ( of course, there's Cool Ranch which had nothing to do with pirates, either )
Still I like these ideas, but not on this game.

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Lt Sullivan83 on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:

The first one would fit Avalon. The second, possibly Celestia. Both are worlds in Wizard101's storyline....

Wizard101 has 12 worlds, with 1 more in test realm. 10-11 of those worlds are ones that Pirate101 doesn't have...

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
How about an abandon world that the armada is taking over?

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Released in the foreseeable future would be nice. Don't really care what the world is like, as long as we get to progress again.

But if I were to design one, it would be a nice, tempest-tossed world with plenty of sea monsters to cope with.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
A future world would be a good idea. How about a time travel one where the starting quest is called " Chrono morphers are online "? As a reference to power rangers time force

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
If I had to add a world, I think it would be awesome if we could explore Wysteria or Grizzleheim. I love the Wizard101 version of the worlds, and it would be very cool to see the Pirate101 versions of them.