Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what lies at el dorado?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
so i was questing and heard that marco poyo said that what he found at el dorado could tear the spiral apart so i thought what if the is a titan there waiting in slumber just waiting for it to be woken i mean what else could do that much damage who knows i might be wrong or right but just wanted to know your opinion guys cya

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
How about there's a source of eternal life there, and Marco Pollo hid El Dorado from the Spiral because he knew that it would shatter the entire cycle of life if anyone at all, good or bad, got their hands/paws/fins/talons on it. In the Armada's case, it would make them invulnerable forever, because they don't have lives.

If KI goes with something like that, and we make it to El Dorado, then I think we should first destroy Kane and tear down the whole Armada. When we get there, someone extremely evil will have already taken this source of immortality, starting the second arc, and at the end of that arc we will either eventually banish them from the Spiral, or manage to reverse the effects of the immortality and defeat them.

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
The little boy who cried wolf!! Heheh, "lies" so, um, as in un truthful

..............Ok then, lol, never mind that. Most likely, there are cities made of golden gold! Trees! Made of GOLD!!! (I presume most of El Dorado is composed of gold.) Maybe our parents' ghosts

I cannot wait until we reach El Dorado, a grand sight to behold.

Fair Sailing fellow plunderer!

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
i could agree, in w101 they talk about titans, however not a word of a balance titan perhaps thant lies in el dorado

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
milo gt on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
i could agree, in w101 they talk about titans, however not a word of a balance titan perhaps thant lies in el dorado
In Spiral Lore, there are only three Titans, the Fire Titan, Ice Titan, and Storm Titan. If you've played far enough through the Wiz101 story line you should already know the worlds where each of these Titans is currently sleeping. The Fire Titan is in Dragonspyre, the Ice Titan is in Grizzelheim, and the Storm Titan's home is Celestia.

There is no balance Titan. The Balance School was created in Krokotopia, as a way of balancing the three elemental schools. Therefore, Balance magic has no single central source like the three elemental schools do, it's simply a combination of the three elemental schools.

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
CdeWinter on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
In Spiral Lore, there are only three Titans, the Fire Titan, Ice Titan, and Storm Titan. If you've played far enough through the Wiz101 story line you should already know the worlds where each of these Titans is currently sleeping. The Fire Titan is in Dragonspyre, the Ice Titan is in Grizzelheim, and the Storm Titan's home is Celestia.

There is no balance Titan. The Balance School was created in Krokotopia, as a way of balancing the three elemental schools. Therefore, Balance magic has no single central source like the three elemental schools do, it's simply a combination of the three elemental schools.
first of all, if you look hard enough into the game and a few hardcore wiki's s you can find that there are spirit titans (life death myth) the deatn titan in darkmoor myth in avalon life in mooshu. second TROLL FACE

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014

and ps, i have a max wiz so i'm far enough into the game to know about titanz

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010

How do you know the storm titan is in Celestia? Literally the only reference to the storm titan, (besides the creation story of course), is that the celestians summoned him to stop Morganthe, but he betrayed them and pulled Celestia beneath the waves. That's it. Then he seemingly disappeared. We have not made contact with him at all while in Celestia, and there was no more mention of him. I think he's in El Dorado, because he just sort of disappeared, gold is a great conductor, and the celestians had big connections with the builders of El Dorado (https://www.pirate101.com/swpmb75y Source.)

The Grin Reaper

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
In world history, it was Sir Walter Raleigh who lead conquistadors to find the mythical city of El Dorado. It was said that El Dorado was a city of gold, literally. Walter and his mean found a muddy village where the huts where made of mud and stone and stayed there a few nights and then left to continue his journey. What he didn't know was that El Dorado didn't technically exist, the village he stayed in WAS El Dorado. When the sun would set over the village the rays would cast upon the huts and from far away the village looked as if it was made of gold. So my guess is that El Dorado will seem like paradise but instead once we actually get there, it will be catastrophe.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
"Powers sleep in El Dorado that must not be awakened." Note the plural form. Of course, in the Spiral, it could be anything! I hope KI doesn't repeat the Titan theme, though, that would be just to copy W101 first story arc.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
Ah, El Dorado! So many things may be waiting for us there. If i had to specualte, I'd say some Armada force is laying in wait there. It would be pretty cool if there was a titan slumbering there. Sort of like Ymir The ice titan in Wintertusk in W101

Ensign
May 26, 2011
The Grin Reaper on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
How do you know the storm titan is in Celestia? Literally the only reference to the storm titan, (besides the creation story of course), is that the celestians summoned him to stop Morganthe, but he betrayed them and pulled Celestia beneath the waves. That's it. Then he seemingly disappeared. We have not made contact with him at all while in Celestia, and there was no more mention of him. I think he's in El Dorado, because he just sort of disappeared, gold is a great conductor, and the celestians had big connections with the builders of El Dorado (https://www.pirate101.com/swpmb75y Source.)

The Grin Reaper
Well, it makes sense, right? Celestia is a Storm World, so naturally the Storm Titan would feel inclined to dwell there. The Fire Titan dwells in the Fire World of Dragonspyre (lava, dragons, fire, drakes, volcanoes...you get the picture. (Yes, Dragons and Drakes are two VERY different species.)), and the Ice Titan dwells in the Ice World of Grizzlehiem. Avalon is a world where myths come to life, MooShu is all about tranqulity and the lives of everyone, everything, and how they interact, and Darkmoor is a haunted world from what I know: perfect for Death. They all correspond.

~ Virtuous Melody Nightengale
Avernus Daredevil

Ensign
May 26, 2011
anecorbie on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
"Powers sleep in El Dorado that must not be awakened." Note the plural form. Of course, in the Spiral, it could be anything! I hope KI doesn't repeat the Titan theme, though, that would be just to copy W101 first story arc.
Well....we ARE following the Greek Mythology theme in both Wizard101 and Pirate101.....honestly, I think that they will probably continue along that train of thought and go for Giants (as in Gaia's children) or (the ones I'm personally hoping for) the Primidorals. Gaia, Erebus, Tartarus, Eos, Helios, Selene, Nyx, Thalassa, etc. Maybe even Chaos ____self!!! (Nobody knows the gender of Chaos....Chaos just is....)

~ Virtuous Melody Nightengale
Avernus Daredevil

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
narnialover1104 on Dec 16, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy there pirates!
Ah, El Dorado! So many things may be waiting for us there. If i had to specualte, I'd say some Armada force is laying in wait there. It would be pretty cool if there was a titan slumbering there. Sort of like Ymir The ice titan in Wintertusk in W101
Since all pieces of the map needs to be together in order to get to El Dorado, the Armada can't be the danger laying in wait for us. Plus, the trip to El Dorado was completed by Marco Pollo and his crew before the Polarian War and therefore the Armada didn't exist.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
There would just be so much gold that the great powers would have a Great War which would cause catastrophic destruction, or if one power got their first they would rule the spiral, it could be disastrous and march pollo didn't wanna risk that