Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dinosaurs?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 16, 2013
I've just began playing again after maybe a year hiatus. I've been noticing things around MooShu hinting towards some existence of Dinos and tonight I saw someone had "Holkun Doomhorn" as a companion. Later, my husband found a section of story that didn't exist when we first began playing. He's started a new character so he will be filled in, but I was wondering can my level 42 currently in MooShu be introduced to that part of the storyline too? If so, do I need to go back to the world where they are first introduced to be totally filled in?

Thanks guys

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
are you talking about xol akuma? If so,ANYBODY CAN, even max pirates.

hope that helps. p.s in order to do it, you need to go to traitors cave, on blood shoals its the closet island to skull island and seperates too skyways( or was it one?)

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
bri932003 on Nov 8, 2015 wrote:
I've just began playing again after maybe a year hiatus. I've been noticing things around MooShu hinting towards some existence of Dinos and tonight I saw someone had "Holkun Doomhorn" as a companion. Later, my husband found a section of story that didn't exist when we first began playing. He's started a new character so he will be filled in, but I was wondering can my level 42 currently in MooShu be introduced to that part of the storyline too? If so, do I need to go back to the world where they are first introduced to be totally filled in?

Thanks guys
Btw Holkun Doomhorn (Fun guy, I got him on my swashbuckler) is a part of the Azteca Hoard pack.

Also go to traitors cave :P some new adventures await (even if you already done the quest lines from Ratbeard's ghostly trio of former shipmates)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
bri932003 on Nov 8, 2015 wrote:

Thanks guys
Welcome to the message boards! There are more quests besides these that will fill you in on the updates - have you gone to Bestia yet? Talk to Mickey the Pelican outside of Avery's office to see if you've missed anything.

Ensign
Nov 16, 2013
Thanks for your replies guys! I think I've gotten filled in on all the other updates, so I'll head to Blood Shoals soon.

This was a pretty interesting sight before I figured it out ;).

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
Btw Holkun Doomhorn (Fun guy, I got him on my swashbuckler) is a part of the Azteca Hoard pack.

Also go to traitors cave :P some new adventures await (even if you already done the quest lines from Ratbeard's ghostly trio of former shipmates)
I haven't heard of an Azteca Hoard Pack. I think you mean the Tribal Crew Pack.