Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Problems with soul harvest

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 21, 2013
Hey everyone, I'm having troubles with soul harvest, it does not summon when I kill an enemy, and yes I'm using a staffy weapon. It works sometimes and doesn't work sometimes. I hope you could look through this bug, thanks

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Piratingboy on Sep 12, 2015 wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm having troubles with soul harvest, it does not summon when I kill an enemy, and yes I'm using a staffy weapon. It works sometimes and doesn't work sometimes. I hope you could look through this bug, thanks
Is this on a witchdoctor? For my witchdoctor it usually happens after I've defeated an enemy with a talent attack, like Mojo Echo.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Are you using a Pure Staffy Weapon? I am not sure if it doesn't work if you use a combo weapon, but you might want to check. Other then that I believe that a while ago there was a problem with this ability, where the effect that is added by the mask would not activate some of the time. The ability gives a separate effect sort of like a buff and after multiple uses it will sometimes just not be turned on at the beginning of the battle. To KI I ask, has that bug been fixed? I never noticed it in the update notes.

Lieutenant
Nov 26, 2010
The attack must be from a spell/magic attack. For example if I were to kill with an assassin or relentless it wouldn't trigger but if I were to kill via mournsong or mojo echo/basic wand attack then it would trigger.

Ensign
Oct 21, 2013
anecorbie on Sep 13, 2015 wrote:
Is this on a witchdoctor? For my witchdoctor it usually happens after I've defeated an enemy with a talent attack, like Mojo Echo.
Yes it's on my witch doctor, it's works sometimes but not guaranteed, I used mojo storms, mojo reaver, mournsong etc. it works sometimes, is it supposed to work like that? Or is it a bug.