Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Critical healing?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 27, 2015
Was just wondering. How does the critical healing work? Is it a capped amount at 25% like regular criticals or is it more complex? Is at affected by the target's Will or the caster's?

Also. I've noticed I hit criticals more with healing/bombs when using a Will bonus weapon. Coincidence or planned?

Wolf: Level 52 Privateer

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
xTunzy on Sep 12, 2015 wrote:
Was just wondering. How does the critical healing work? Is it a capped amount at 25% like regular criticals or is it more complex? Is at affected by the target's Will or the caster's?

Also. I've noticed I hit criticals more with healing/bombs when using a Will bonus weapon. Coincidence or planned?

Wolf: Level 52 Privateer
1.) Yes, Ratbeard confirmed that "The maximum crit bonus from stat advantage is 25%"
2.) The critical chance is determined by the caster (but the amount healed does factor in the target's health).
3.) Not a coincidence. A higher Will stat than your target's Will stat will critical more often.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
In my previous post, I worded response #3 incorrectly. A weapon with Will bonus....will not increase your critical chance, it will increase your chance to activate epics. Only powers/gear that increase critical chance....can increase your critical chance (WILL/AGI/STR do not).