Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Possible location of El Dorado

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 11, 2012
When I was in Avernus skyway, I looked at the map and I saw a stormgate called " Stormgate". What do you guys think?

Barnabus is Boss

Ensign
Jun 09, 2012
I don't think it will be a possible location of El Dorado because Avernus is just like Dragonspyre, El Dorado is also a city of solid gold, the stormgate doesn't appear twice in the same place, and in the puppet show, told by Cpt. Avery, it said it was impossible to get there, so I believe that there won't even be a stormgate. Might be something secret like a place to go beyond a skyway in the spiral. Don't ya think?

Dashing Elijah Freeman

Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
I'm pretty sure this is the stormgate for Old Scratch. For his third promotion it takes you to an instance location of Cool Ranch.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
There are various unused stormgates in different worlds, presumably intended to be named as the world to which they lead becomes open to us (or KI gets around to making those worlds). I don't think I'd hold my breath for this one to be The Stormgate, if you will.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2012
Well, Avernus is a really dark skyway so that stormgate I must assume must lead to something as "dark" as an area maybe Darkmoor but who knows, maybe what is coming on October 15th could be a new world OR Valencia Part 2.

Sorry, I may not no much, I only just started Mooshu

Ensign
Dec 16, 2011
Nice idea, deaconisboss, that may be true. I would like to see where it will lead. Perhaps in the next update.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
I am glad there is another person wondering what it is

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
They are everywhere my friend. And they could lead to anywhere in the future..

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
It is most unlikely that this stormgate leads to El Dorado; remember what we were told about El Dorado's stormgate: it shifts and its hard to predict where it will show up.