Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Witchdoctor - Stygian Chorus

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 26, 2013
I was sadly underwhelmed when i reached level 65 for my Witchdoctor character. Stygian Chorus imho is totally worthless for a high level player.

I would request that KI tweak this skill to be at least as good a Ninja Pigs you get from a doubloon otherwise i would drop the skill to a much lower level in line expectations.

This was a deflating experience for sticking with my character to the ultimate level.

Ruthless Jack Carter

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Jack Carter on Jul 29, 2015 wrote:
I was sadly underwhelmed when i reached level 65 for my Witchdoctor character. Stygian Chorus imho is totally worthless for a high level player.

I would request that KI tweak this skill to be at least as good a Ninja Pigs you get from a doubloon otherwise i would drop the skill to a much lower level in line expectations.

This was a deflating experience for sticking with my character to the ultimate level.

Ruthless Jack Carter
They are weak in health and their damage is minimal; however, they're an excellent distraction in PVE!

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Well, its not completely useless, its great in the tower of moo manchu for levels 8, 9, and 10. But ya, its really kinda pointless in any other scenario.

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010

Ruthless Jack Carter
Well i know that sometimes that skill could be useless..........
But how much will do you have?
something that could effect it?
Plus don't think that i'm arguing with you on this because i am not.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009

Ruthless Jack Carter
I do agree. That shouldn't be a power you get at max level. That's pretty underwhelming. I'd make witch doctors get it sooner.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Ensign
Aug 31, 2013

Ruthless Jack Carter
A few days ago, I found out that The Nefarious 5 have more powers in TR! Lynne had an upgraded version of Stygian Chorus, with 800 health, a better look and more epics. She only brought 2, but it was probably due to putting it in a bad spot. For the others, Johnathan had the poisons, Benjamin has the bombs and Josef used Reckless Frenzy. Beware, Faye may have Espirit de Corps or Battle Zeal now.............