Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

FULLY fully customizable ships

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
In the "see the game" part of the site, it advertises "fully customizable ships". This is kind of true in that you pick your ship and its equipment. It's not true, however, in that different ships have different levels. For example, I really(and I mean really really) like the look of the monquistan ships, but you can't go fighting ships in Aquila with a monquistan ship, because you'll die.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, make ships available in all different lvl increments at each ship vendor. Like 10,20,30,40,50,60 and same with ship equipment.

sorry if this doesn't make a lot of sense I'm just tired.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fearless Finnagan on Jun 26, 2015 wrote:
In the "see the game" part of the site, it advertises "fully customizable ships". This is kind of true in that you pick your ship and its equipment. It's not true, however, in that different ships have different levels. For example, I really(and I mean really really) like the look of the monquistan ships, but you can't go fighting ships in Aquila with a monquistan ship, because you'll die.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, make ships available in all different lvl increments at each ship vendor. Like 10,20,30,40,50,60 and same with ship equipment.

I understand what you're saying, Fearless Finnagan. The SI galleon is one of my favorite ship designs, but I can't fight that style ship beyond Skull Island skyways.
We need a way to level our favorite ships with our nautical level.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Fearless Finnagan on Jun 26, 2015 wrote:

You make sense to me.

I agree. While I sail around in my Haunted Galleon, I also love the Mooshu ships, but using those in Aquila would be suicide. It would be nice if there were level appropriate versions of each ship type.

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
This is true - we cannot update our lower leveled ships to higher levels. That would be an awesome option to have. I would love to be able to bring my Level 30 Halloween ship to Level 55 or 60 without having to buy a whole 'nother ship again.

Lieutenant
Jun 08, 2009
Me too! i'd like a skull island ship too I dont like the look of Aquila ships or maybe ship stiching?

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
I'm glad some of you guys agree. Perhaps I'm not ENTIRELY crazy... Perhaps.

Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
Here's an even easier and better idea, being able to stitch ships!!! Since this is an extra addition to the game, you would have to stitch equipmrny for your ship to look appropriate for its origin. Then you can have any ship look your want for like 200 crowns!!!!

Au Revoir

JackThePirate

Admiral
May 30, 2010
I'd be willing to pay crowns to be able to level old favorites along with my pirate. My pirate ships tend to be underpowered in Cool Ranch because I just don't like the bison ships that well and won't buy one. And really, I don't want to have to keep buying bundles to get a ship I like the looks of at a higher level.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Yeah, our ships need to be more flexible with levels. I want to kill Captain Spartacos with my raft, not my Ghost Galleon. The whole fog thing is cool, but the color of the ship's wood really doesn't fit with anything. Also, you can't customize much with Bundle ships. It would be awesome to see the Ghost Galleon with some more armors: Metal covered in black spikes and some demon horns to go on the front of the ship. Wow, I can't believe I just came up with such a cool idea. If we ever get Darkmoor ships, that would be pretty fitting. So, back to that one topic thing, we should be able to level up our ships.

Bosun
Feb 25, 2012
I feel that would be a great thing: perhaps some new stitching options will be presented soon?

Something i would like to see more of personally would be customization for the ship battle boards...
what do I mean by that, you ask? I mean, i would like to be able to purchase explosive barrels, barriers, etc. to place on board my ship and use them as actual barriers/hazards in a ship battle.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
JackThePirate527 on Jun 27, 2015 wrote:
Here's an even easier and better idea, being able to stitch ships!!! Since this is an extra addition to the game, you would have to stitch equipmrny for your ship to look appropriate for its origin. Then you can have any ship look your want for like 200 crowns!!!!

Au Revoir

JackThePirate
Possibly, but I would like it if you didn't have to use crowns. I'd rather use the heaping hoards of gold from Moo Manchu!