Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Build for Buccaneer

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 21, 2013
Hello Fellow Pirates! My buccaneer is almost max level and i am beginning to think about a pvp team.
I know the mandatory

Peter Quint
Goronado

The other one i am having trouble with. I am stuck between zang cha and baar. I am leaning more towards zang because he is less crowns and a guaranteed purchase. I know they are both good although baar has more power ups? What are your opinions? It doesnt have to be zang against baar, if you use someone else please mention it! Thank you so much!!!

Au Revoir!

JackThePirate

Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
Ahoy fellow scallywag!
Companion builds are something I love to help with. I've written a post about companion builds here: www.pirate101.com/forum/the-spar-chamber/pve-and-pvp-companion-builds-8ad6a4184d8f5be0014d9b8a98d23584?page=1
Make sure you read all the first part, where there is all what you want to know about general companion building . There's some more information in the beginning of the second part, for I've ran out of space when writing the first part. For the bought companions part, it depends on how much crowns you're able to buy. If you have lots of crowns and are ready to risk many, many of them, then you might want to get Baar. Otherwise, I would suggest getting Zang Cha. Zang is sold for an acceptable price and is quite cool and powerful, for he comes with a super strike and Buccaneers smash, which is a guaranteed mega and reduces 50% agility and accuracy. For some reason, I notice that he tends to critical regularly, which is appreciated. In case you don't know exactly what to give Peter, Goro and/or Zang, give Peter Relentless 3 and Bladestorm. Goro and Zang should get Relentless 2 and Bladestorm. Another buccaneer companion you can get is Temujin, Subodai's counterpart. He has a little bit lesser health, but has more armor and strength. Nonetheless, Zang Cha is still our cool goose, if you don't decide to fry him, that is.