Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I've been wondering...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
I was watching music videos on youtube and I came across a song by a singer named Jenny Rom. The name of the song? "The Magnificent Seven" Did the developers get that idea from her or did they just come up with the idea and its just coincidence that they are called the same thing? I love both the song and the group so its a total compliment

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
I was watching music videos on youtube and I came across a song by a singer named Jenny Rom. The name of the song? "The Magnificent Seven" Did the developers get that idea from her or did they just come up with the idea and its just coincidence that they are called the same thing? I love both the song and the group so its a total compliment
"The Magnificent Seven" was a movie ( western of course ) from the 60's starring Yul Brynner.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
anecorbie on Jun 17, 2015 wrote:
"The Magnificent Seven" was a movie ( western of course ) from the 60's starring Yul Brynner.
hmm, cool :) I had a feeling it didn't have to do with her song but I wasn't sure. Thanks :)