Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Never Being Defeated Questions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 10, 2009
Madame Vadima once mentioned of nine pirates getting to level 65 without being defeated, and I want to attempt this myself. I have a few questions that I need help answering.

Question #1: Are there any "rules" to this challenge? I know for a fact you can't flee, counts as a defeat, but anything else such as using any pets higher level than you, no henchman, etc...

Question #2: Do you have to reach the end of the game, or just to level 65? Is there any sort of notification that shows you've accomplished it?

Question #3: Can you be defeated after you've done it? For instance there're some dungeons that'll most likely defeat you on your first try like The Tower of Moo Manchu, or Smugglers Arena.

Hope I can get some help with these questions

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

I'm not Vadima, but I'll do my best.

1) The only restrictions in our initial tally was that the player had not fled or been defeated in battle. Pet level and henchmen did not factor.

2) Just reach level 65, it doesn't matter if you've finished all quests.

3) The count was of players who'd never been defeated (or fled) ever.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
welcome to the quest mate, i see someone else is joining my group in this

Petty Officer
Jun 01, 2009
My privateer hit 65 earlier today. 1 defeat (Stormzilla battle) and one flee (Wife called me down for dinner), to account for it. Bah.