Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Powers, by Finn

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Hello All, I just had a thinking cap session and typed up some more ideas for powers - All Classes Enjoy!

Privateer:

1.) Valors Stronghold
- Cast a shield on a team mate that does -35% damage for 10 rounds + heal the team mate, let's say, 200

2.) Rejuvenate
- Take damage (Base: 300) and give double the amount of health to a target + the target becomes immune to all attacks (Even AoE's) for 1 round.

Musketeer:

1.) Deceit
- 3x3 bombs onto open squares + when enemy steps on bomb they are stunned for 1 turn.

2.) Last Resort
- Summon storm spirits to attack an enemy nearby (Range: 3?) for 560 damage, shields don't have their full affect. Stun enemy for 1 round. (Example: Enemy has valor shield on, it only subtracts -25% damage)

Buccaneer:

1.) Mayhem of Swords
- Move up to x2 maximum range and attack for a base of 450 damage and -65% accuracy for 2 rounds. Glancing blow. First Strikes are not in affect. Vengeance Strikes are not in affect afterwards.

2.) Chaotic Embark
- Move up to x1 maximum range and attack 3x3 area for a base of 365 damage + knock back enemies up to 8 squares away. How far you are knocked back is random.

Witchdoctor:

1.) Black Magic
- Teleport 1 selected enemy away any where on the battle board. You then receive a minor will buff..... +10% will?

2.) Haunted Laugh
- Select 1 enemy, that enemy will not be able to target any other allies (other pirates on your team and companions) for 2 rounds. You are still targetable and take +15% damage for 5 rounds.

Swashbuckler:

1.) Assassin's Choice
- Chose to protect an ally (Maybe an absorb with a base of 1,600) but you lose 2 shields or 2 buffs.

2.) Final Strike
- Attack an enemy for a base of 1070 damage and add bleeding with a base of 275 damage for 3 rounds. You gain a hidden for 3 rounds but have reduced mobility after that, -6 squares of movement.

Ok, so those are a few ideas I came up with and I hope this post got you intriqued even more for what's to come next from Kingsisle. Feel free to post more ideas below, I'll be happy to read them.

Clever Finnigan Voss
~Level 65 Privateer~

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
coconut pirate on Jun 7, 2015 wrote:
Hello All, I just had a thinking cap session and typed up some more ideas for powers - All Classes Enjoy!

Privateer:

1.) Valors Stronghold
- Cast a shield on a team mate that does -35% damage for 10 rounds + heal the team mate, let's say, 200

2.) Rejuvenate
- Take damage (Base: 300) and give double the amount of health to a target + the target becomes immune to all attacks (Even AoE's) for 1 round.

Musketeer:

1.) Deceit
- 3x3 bombs onto open squares + when enemy steps on bomb they are stunned for 1 turn.

2.) Last Resort
- Summon storm spirits to attack an enemy nearby (Range: 3?) for 560 damage, shields don't have their full affect. Stun enemy for 1 round. (Example: Enemy has valor shield on, it only subtracts -25% damage)

Buccaneer:

1.) Mayhem of Swords
- Move up to x2 maximum range and attack for a base of 450 damage and -65% accuracy for 2 rounds. Glancing blow. First Strikes are not in affect. Vengeance Strikes are not in affect afterwards.

2.) Chaotic Embark
- Move up to x1 maximum range and attack 3x3 area for a base of 365 damage + knock back enemies up to 8 squares away. How far you are knocked back is random.

Witchdoctor:

1.) Black Magic
- Teleport 1 selected enemy away any where on the battle board. You then receive a minor will buff..... +10% will?

2.) Haunted Laugh
- Select 1 enemy, that enemy will not be able to target any other allies (other pirates on your team and companions) for 2 rounds. You are still targetable and take +15% damage for 5 rounds.

Swashbuckler:

1.) Assassin's Choice
- Chose to protect an ally (Maybe an absorb with a base of 1,600) but you lose 2 shields or 2 buffs.

2.) Final Strike
- Attack an enemy for a base of 1070 damage and add bleeding with a base of 275 damage for 3 rounds. You gain a hidden for 3 rounds but have reduced mobility after that, -6 squares of movement.

Ok, so those are a few ideas I came up with and I hope this post got you intriqued even more for what's to come next from Kingsisle. Feel free to post more ideas below, I'll be happy to read them.

Clever Finnigan Voss
~Level 65 Privateer~
I'm just going to comment on the powers for now.
Assassin's Choice: Perhaps instead of an absorb, it will function like Gallant Defense but the swashbuckler gets 1 guaranteed dodge per character nearby.
Final Strike: I like it, but would the minus movement apply for one turn or for the length of the hidden?

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
@FireMorgan13, most likely this would be for 2 rounds imo. Depending on how unfair it might be considered, 1 round is probably a safer option. Thanks for the feedback