Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fort Basset

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 24, 2014
I'm going to do fort basset and i was curious to see if they were any tips

51 fiery eric nightingale

Thanks

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Hi Western! Congrats on finishing MooShu!

I hope this isn't too late, but when you get to the fight with Private Mills, it would be a good idea to avoid the barrels as much as possible and try to get close to him as soon as possible, keeping your companions spread out so his barrages are less effective. As a Swashbuckler, you should have an easier time getting to him faster than he can set up traps.. He'll probably set up quite a few, but once you get to him, you should be able to take him out quickly with your Buckler damage. I suggest one or two long ranged companions for this fight.

For fighting the admiral, you must survive a few waves of enemies before actually getting to him. Make sure you pull your punches so that when he does show up, you can take him out. It might be a good idea to put some heals in the front of your Power slot for this battle, since this is all about endurance. You also might want a companion who has high health or one who can heal. Heal companions are pretty rare though, unless you have Wu Tang or Keisuke or the Bison Shaman or some others.

Good luck, and have a fantastic week!

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Ghost Hunter

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
the western pirate on May 27, 2015 wrote:
I'm going to do fort basset and i was curious to see if they were any tips

51 fiery eric nightingale

Thanks
Hi Eric. This thread has some really good tips.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
well, here is a universal tip that will always lead you to victory if you follow it, dont die

Ensign
Mar 24, 2014
Thanks so much everybody the tips helped me so much and i beat fort basset

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Lol I just went in to see how it was and I soloed it first try
My tip is just bust in there