Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Is Celestia part of Mooshu? (Theory)

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
WARNING: For people who don't play Wizard101 this might be confusing.

I was thinking about the worlds in Wizard and Pirate and was wondering why Celestia didn't appear to be on floating chunks of land. Celestia seems to be part of one big ocean. There is a sky above you in the world but not below you. According to the game the Celestian people lived in a city above the water but then they summoned a Storm Titan and it brought them crashing to the bottom. So here's my theory: Celestia is actually part of Mooshu. It seems improbable because these two places are classified as different worlds but I don't see how there can't be two spiral gates in one world. Let me explain, in Pirate, Mooshu is the only world that has a body of water directly below your ship. Located in Hamamitsu skyway. Celestia is the only world that is on the bottom of a body of water with the sky above them. (Khrysalis has a beach I think but I don't see them as the same thing.) Celestia must have been part of Mooshu and then fallen to the bottom. Except I think that Celestia fell in a different part of Mooshu which is why there are no Islands above Celestia. But this isn't proof enough in my opinion. So here's more, Celestia obviously has a deep fascination with stars and celestial beings. Mooshu also seems to be in touch with the stars and celestial beings. Coincidence? Maybe, but I think some Celestian rubbed off on the people of Mooshu or vice versa. So is Celestia on the bottom of Mooshu or are they two different places?

Gunner's Mate
Jan 06, 2011
I would say that Celestia and MooShu are two very different and separate worlds. Wizards get to meet some Celestians (at least their ghosts) and they are very different to the inhabitants of MooShu. They also get to go to an island above Celestia, which is a tropical island inhabited by Water Moles, and that island isn't anywhere in Hamamitsy Skyway.

It is good to theorise like this but you must remember that the Spiral is a large place and we haven't been everywhere yet, in either game.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I agree with KiwiChickenz, Celestia and Mooshu are very different places. When traveling from other worlds to Skull Island, if you look closely along the Spiral Thread, you can actually see Celestia floating by.

The plants, animals, topography, and civilizations found on the Floating Island on Celestia are very very similar to Skull Island. This make me think that, while Skull Island and Celestia are separate, they must be very close to each other in the Spiral and may have been a part of the same region in the First World that the Titans destroyed.

I have also hypothesised that at the centre of every world, below the floating landmasses lies a large global ocean. I explain the idea in the post "What's under the Sky" by ArmoredBuccaneer in A Pirate's Life.
Essentially, I believe that all the water, and moisture, and the cloud layers in each world suggest that there is a large global ocean somewhere below the cloud layer of each world. If this were true, then what Wizard's visit in Celestia is probably the once floating landmasses, having sunken into this global ocean.

But, does this mean that each world of the Spiral is actually two layers? An ocean world below with it's own denizens, and the Floating Islands above where pirate, wizards, etc are found?

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
Duke of Westminste... on May 23, 2015 wrote:
WARNING: For people who don't play Wizard101 this might be confusing.

I was thinking about the worlds in Wizard and Pirate and was wondering why Celestia didn't appear to be on floating chunks of land. Celestia seems to be part of one big ocean. There is a sky above you in the world but not below you. According to the game the Celestian people lived in a city above the water but then they summoned a Storm Titan and it brought them crashing to the bottom. So here's my theory: Celestia is actually part of Mooshu. It seems improbable because these two places are classified as different worlds but I don't see how there can't be two spiral gates in one world. Let me explain, in Pirate, Mooshu is the only world that has a body of water directly below your ship. Located in Hamamitsu skyway. Celestia is the only world that is on the bottom of a body of water with the sky above them. (Khrysalis has a beach I think but I don't see them as the same thing.) Celestia must have been part of Mooshu and then fallen to the bottom. Except I think that Celestia fell in a different part of Mooshu which is why there are no Islands above Celestia. But this isn't proof enough in my opinion. So here's more, Celestia obviously has a deep fascination with stars and celestial beings. Mooshu also seems to be in touch with the stars and celestial beings. Coincidence? Maybe, but I think some Celestian rubbed off on the people of Mooshu or vice versa. So is Celestia on the bottom of Mooshu or are they two different places?
Actually, Since the spiral doors are always at the center of each world, no there can't be two spiral doors in one world.