Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pillow Fight - Round Two! April 4, 2015

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jul 16, 2014
On the surface Skull Island may be notorious for its armies of troggies, shivers of sharks, and Aztecan ruins full of peril, but our plundering pirates really know what’s in abundance in the treasure chests of Skull Island . . . pillows! In fact the pillow stockpile has grown so huge, there’s only one thing to do . . . PILLOW FIGHT!!

This pillow fight “farming event” will be hosted on National Pillow Fight Day, Apr 4th, 2015 from 12:01am to 11:59pm US Central. Log on and fight the enemies of Skull Island in search of four types of pillows:
  • Embroidered Royal Pillow
  • Royal Throw Pillow
  • Embroidered Elegant Throw Pillow
  • Embroidered Regal Pillow

That’s right, we’re tracking all the pillows received as rewards from combat in Skull Island by our players on April 4th. We’ll total up the numbers here at KingsIsle, and on April 6th, we’ll award the player who got the most pillows 60,000 Crowns! The next top ten pillow fighters will receive 10,000 Crowns each! Who will rise to the top of the pile of pillows victorious? How many pillows will they collect? (Results from our last Pillow Fight event can be found here.)
1- Only pillows that are successfully acquired by players as loot drops from 12:01 am 4 April to 11:59pm US Central on 4 April will count toward the total. Bazaar purchased pillows will not count toward the total.
2- You may sell your pillows after you acquire them to make room for more pillows.
3- Pillows are counted per character, not per account.
4- Winners will be announced and awarded on 6 April.
5- Please contact community@pirate101.com if you have additional questions.

https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/pillow_fight

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Thanks, Bonnie! I made Number 50! I think I was able to play a couple of hour-long blocks, so the top people must have enjoyed a lot longer sessions!

Let's do it again, soon!